BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #10 in Eyelash Curlers

BACK IN STOCK-NEW AND IMPROVED DESIGN!
This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating. Get long-lasting curled lashes both easily and safely. Add a swipe of e.l.f. mascara and curled lashes remain in perfect shape all day.

How To Use

Align The Rubber Pad Of The Curler At The Base Of Your Upper Lashes.
Press Handles Together And Hold.
Gently Release.
Follow Up With A Coat Of Mascara.

• Is this a good bang for your buck?8 Answers
  • I want this. I don't have any eyelash curler6 Answers
  • Curler curls your lashes but it becomes same after an hou...2 Answers
e.l.f. Eyelash Curler
  • "This eyelash curler is so awesome! It is very comfortable to use and makes my lashes look longer than they are! It is also an affordable price :)" in 94 reviews
Samantha B.
San Antonio
This is a simple and basic cheap eyelash curler. It costs a dollar so it's nothing fancy. It's a basic metal design with the rubber grip for the eye lashes curling. It fits comfortable to the eye and when curling the lashes it doesn't pinch or hurt. It curls my lashes just fine. I have good lashes that are full and easily curled so I have always just bought cheap curler because whether I use one like this or a more expensive curler, my lashes always look about the same. And this one is well worth spending the dollar for. They even give you an additional rubber piece for when you need to change them out. I don't really see how someone could complain about this product for this price anyways
Junie C.
Moreno Valley, CA
It’s really good for the price you’re paying and I like how it comes with an extra replacement pad. I’ve been using mines for two years now and I have yet to start looking for another lash curler because I actually really like this one. I have small Asian eyes and while most people complain how the curler is kind of flat and misses the sides, it works great for me because I don’t have large eyes to begin with. Overall, not the best curler for some people but it’s definitely worth for the price you’re paying because it’s not that bad. Works great for me though!
emily c.
Cupertino
This curler does a wonderful job of curling my eyelashes. It does a great job of making my curls stay for the entire day, even when I don't apply mascara on top of it. I also appreciate that fact that they give you a back up pad, because those things tend to break a lot, and its nice when you don't have to go to the store to get a completely new set. The only reason that I am giving this product a 4 stars is that when I am curling my eyelashes, it sometimes will miss the sides of my lashes, making them stick the other direction or fall of lol. But overall for the price, I would definitely recommend.
Casey D.
It has actually become one of my go to eyelash curlers. I see myself reaching for this more than any of my others. It's sleek and Skinner than the other's so it is easier to grip and hold. The reason i only gave it 4 stars is when i use it after i put my eyeliner on it tends to stick to it and pull of some of the eyeliner causing you to have to redo it,but if you use it before applying eyeliner there is no issues. So if you can live with that,than it's a good curler.
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I do NOT like this eyelash curler. I got it at Walmart, the first time I used it it CUT OFF! All my eyelashes!!!! It was not a good situation at all I was crying my eyes out and I was a freshman in high school and wasn’t allowed to wear fake eyelashes yet so I had to walk around with my bald eyelid that was very noticeable it was horrible!! They were very dull as for my sister she used hers she got with no problems maybe I just got a defect one!?
Grace S.
It's cheap, but not the easiest to work with. While it gets the job done for the price it is, it's not curved to your lashes. It is more straight making it difficult to get a good curl. Although it takes longer and isn't the easiest, you still get a little bit of a result. The placement for the fingers however is not pleasant. It starts to hurt your fingers the more and longer you use it as you curl. It pinches your fingers.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this eyelash curler! It is super affordable and you can pretty much buy it anywhere! There's not much to say about eyelash curlers, but this one if just good and a trusty product. The curler is super easy to use. It gives your eyelashes a very nice curl, and it doesn't tug on them or anything. It makes them look so defined and makes them look like falsies! You can also buy replacement rubber for the wand if yours gets too old or ruined, which is super helpful. It's a nice product for traveling or throwing in your purse too for on the go makeup application. E.L.F. never disappoints!!
Andrea B.
Chicago
This is a nice and affordable eyelash curler! I don’t really curl my lashes that much, but when I do I use and love mine from E.L.F cosmetics. I don’t need to buy a $50 eyelash curler when I can use this nice and affordable one from E.L.F! Recommend this for those who need eyelash curlers!
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
E.l.f. eyelash curler works well and does the job. It does come with extra white rubber guards that of course I have lost but the eyelash curler is extremely reasonable price so if I would need to replace one it wouldn't be a big deal to just buy a new one.
mariah a.
South Bend, IN
some times I don't really know how I feel about this curler I don't really like it, it makes my eye lashes super ugly sometime:(! So I can say I dont but do recommend it because it does curl the lash but weird asl:( e.l.f. Eyelash Curler
Emily F.
Chicago
Is this a good bang for your buck?
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
Anyone else lose eyelashes when using this or any other curler or is it just me?
Influenster
I want this. I don't have any eyelash curler
EMILY B.
riverside
Did the black support/sponge inside the curler fall off on anyone?
Deazhane C.
Portland , OR
How well does these curl your eyelashes ?