BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #39 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Create the perfect brows and keep lashes full and lush with this Eyelash & Brow Wand. The spooley brush head helps to define lashes and remove clumps after mascara application. It also aids in brow contouring to create perfectly coiffed, elegantly shaped eyebrows.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use

Run The Wand Through Your Lashes To Separate Or Use With Our Clear Brow & Lash Mascara To Groom Brows.

• What other elf brushes do you guys like? 6 Answers
      • Does this product break very easily or does it shed at all? 14 Answers
      Buy on target.com
      • "You cant beat the price! Very easy to use! This item is a must! I use this for my lashes too! " in 20 reviews
      J G.
      Oxnard,California
      This is a wood based brush with a white outer layer so it doesn't break easily mine still looks very new and it's not expensive at all $1 instead of paying $30 for a brow brush is my way to go it brushes out all your brow hairs very nicely and i feel every person NEEDS this in their makeup bag. I wasn't expecting anything bad about it because elf is one of the high quality drugstore makeup brands i fall more in love with their products everyday i would obviously buy again.
      Yvette W.
      The brow wand is super cheap. It held up pretty well, but E.L.F brushes are good quality drugstore brushes so I didn't expect anything less. It still looks new and I've had it quite some time. It brushes my brows out perfectly. I have a few other brushes from this line as well. I'm hoping to collect them all! I purchased mine at Target.
      Vivien a.
      A must have in your makeup back! This versatile spoolie is perfect for your brow routine! I love it! The fact that it’s a $1 makes it even better ! No need for a $30 brow brush when you can get it from elf! It is a wood based brush with a white outer layer engraved with the e.l.f logo. It is also easily washed !
      Elizabeth B.
      It combs through my brows perfectly! Any brush for this purpose I don't think is worth tons of money, so this is an amazing option. It blends out whatever eyebrow product I'm using so smoothly and it never feels harsh on my skin. I also use it if my lashes are too clumpy and it works like a charm!
      Riya D.
      This is a very handy tool to carry with you and does the work of curling lashing and removing mascara clumps and for that price, there is no need to think whether you should purchase this or not. The only concern was that I didn't love the quality of the bristles but it's a handy tool for sure
      Alyssia P.
      detriot lakes
      It’s an okay job if u want a cheap fix to doing ur eyebrows makeup bought it at cvs for like 2.99 cents . So the price was good like I said it’s easy to apply but stick might fall off at times I used this product till it ran out. I would   Definitely  use product again
      Liane C.
      Taylorsville, UT
      I've had this spoolie for years and it's great. I find that e.l.f's white brushes are pretty cheap in quality, but this one is pretty good. I have yet to have it break and it's been about 2 years. It's great at diffusing product. If mine does break I'll probably just keep buying another because it's so cheap and it works just fine
      Brooke J.
      This brush is good for making sure that your all of your brow product is not all in one space and is spread out throughout your eyebrows. It it very easy to use and very easy to work with. I would recommend this to anyone.
      Hannah J.
      Morganton
      I found this on the E.L.F website for $1 during their summer sale and it was the best deal! This thing is very good quality and works wonderfully. However, it’s pretty long, so I don’t travel with it. Other than that, it’s perfect!
      Ashley E.
      Las vegas
      E.l.f. has some great brushes for very cheap! This is one of those! Honestly I wouldn’t spend a lot of money on one of these brow brushes, so E.l.f. is the perfect option! I highly recommend this product!
      Penelope Gonzalez
      Hollywood
      Does this product break very easily or does it shed at all?
      krystal ☺.
      What other elf brushes do you guys like?