BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #47 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Create the perfect brows and keep lashes full and lush with this Eyelash & Brow Wand. The spooley brush head helps to define lashes and remove clumps after mascara application. It also aids in brow contouring to create perfectly coiffed, elegantly shaped eyebrows.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How To Use

Run The Wand Through Your Lashes To Separate Or Use With Our Clear Brow & Lash Mascara To Groom Brows.

• What other elf brushes do you guys like? 6 Answers
      • Does this product break very easily or does it shed at all? 14 Answers
      Buy on Walmart*
      Yvette W.
      The brow wand is super cheap. It held up pretty well, but E.L.F brushes are good quality drugstore brushes so I didn't expect anything less. It still looks new and I've had it quite some time. It brushes my brows out perfectly. I have a few other brushes from this line as well. I'm hoping to collect them all! I purchased mine at Target.
      Megan M.
      I love this brow wand! It works beautifully for brows, lashes, facial hair, edges, and so much more! Cleaning spoolies is so difficult so this is the perfect affordable option to stock up and not have to worry about being gentle or cleaning thoroughly. They are sturdy and even look white with my other brushes.
      Riya D.
      This is a very handy tool to carry with you and does the work of curling lashing and removing mascara clumps and for that price, there is no need to think whether you should purchase this or not. The only concern was that I didn't love the quality of the bristles but it's a handy tool for sure
      Kylie M.
      I’m not huge into the whole drawing on the eyebrows trend so that is why I really like this product. Does a great job at filling in sparse spots without making the brows look drawn on. The brush at the other end is an added bonus and very convenient to have. Cannot beat the price of this product.
      Alyssia P.
      Detroit Lakes , MN
      It’s an okay job if u want a cheap fix to doing ur eyebrows makeup bought it at cvs for like 2.99 cents . So the price was good like I said it’s easy to apply but stick might fall off at times I used this product till it ran out. I would   Definitely  use product again
      Tamara C.
      I love everything about this product. I like how small the tip of the liner side is, it's perfect for someone like myself that has smaller eyebrows. The spoolie is soft but firm enough to comb through your brows. Awesome Product!
      Meghan P.
      Indianapolis
      I use this product everyday! It’s super affordable and can be found at any store! I’d highly recommend this product to anyone especially those who are on a budget because elf products are so affordable and great!
      Morgan R.
      Asheville
      This is my go to eyebrow pencil. It is very affordable and it's easy to use. I always reach for it when I'm doing my makeup. I bought it at Walmart. I wish it lasted a little longer but I would recommend
      b 👑.
      Very good for beginners! I find it's more beneficial for those who are looking to lightly fill in their brows for a more natural look. Quality product for a cheap price!
      Jessica B.
      Columbia, MO
      It’s no high-end, perfect application brow wand (obviously), but it does an OK job. I was in a pinch and needed a brow wand to hold me over until my one I ordered online arrived and this did the trick! Would recommend over Maybelline’s.
      Penelope Gonzalez
      Hollywood
      Does this product break very easily or does it shed at all?
      krystal ☺.
      What other elf brushes do you guys like?