BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Buy on Amazon*
Mihali G.
This eyebrow Stencil kit is ok. I don’t use that often the stencil. For the price is good. The package is a bit diferent but is ok and the stencil’s are made of a flexible plastic. There are other stencil’s of hard plastic and different brand. Depends on the preferences of each one or with which he can work easier Decent product.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
#influensterphotobooth
#influensterfavorite
#browgoals
I'd be lost without these when it comes to brows
Jennifer M.
Hard to keep on. They slide all over especially if you're wearing foundation.
Jumarie D.
Philadelphia, PA
These help me everysingle day! When it's just super hard to really concentrate on the natrual shape of my brows so I use this and the results after I clean up with a little concealer! It totally helps!
Kayla D.
I thought id buy these to try to map out my brows when I want to pluck them. But the only thing I don't like is Not everybody's brows are gonna be super thin like That. Not everybody wants them that thin either. Like me I'm natural.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Flawless brows in seconds!!! A little difficult to hold in place and make sure they are even/line up, but for the most part super easy to use. Comes with 4 different shapes, but they are not labelled. Perfect for people who aren't too confident on free-handing their own brows.
Brittany G.
Lancaster Tx
I really find the e.l.f. eyebrow stencil kit to be helpful. when doing my eyebrows I love it and my bestfriend love it too, out of 1-10 I rate this a 9.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
I just got this & I like it so far. it helps me get the perfect eyebrows. I just wish I knew about these are long time ago.
Kiala B.
Fostoria, OH
I recently got this an have used it twice. It has actually been very helpful. I hate doing my eyebroes so to have something that can perfect them is great. Whats even better is that I got this at Walmart on sale for .75 it was the best .75 I've spent.
Destiny I.
York, SC
Not a fan. Yes it is fairly priced but the shapes are just unnatural and odd. I wouldn't recommend for anyone who, like me, has little to no brows.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Do these actually work???
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!