BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Buy on Amazon
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: bluemercury
Have them and I’m not sure why I even bought it. A waste of money and never recommend buying because it only comes with a couple stencils that seem are going to match your brow shape but nooo. For me some of them are too long and too short or too curved. USELESS.....
Nicole D.
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I got it but It doesn’t match my eyebrows. I wouldn’t recommend it or buy again. I love this brand but this was a waste of money for me.
Kaleena V.
Winter haven, FL
This product didn’t work for me at all. It’s convenient but my eyebrow shape wasn’t there. Maybe my brows are too thick. The stencils seemed very thin. I guess I got what I paid for. I will not purchasing this again. I don’t recommend you get this unless your eyebrows are naturally thin.
Wendoliin G.
Easy to use. Affordable. Love that it comes in different shapes. I really haven't seen them in stores so i order it online
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
This product is very easy to use and quick and they have a lot of different shapes and very long lasting and elf is a great brand I’ve always wanted to try it and I bought this at dollar tree work perfect cheap brow kit and all I do is fill in my brow and ready to go .
Courtney  B.
Fredericton , NB
These stencils have beautiful shapes. Easy to hold on your eyebrow while you fill in the stencil. Prefer them over other brands. Love the variety included. Very cheap but good quality. Would definitely recommend
Sarah P.
United States
I don't think that the eyebrow shapes were very realistic, and there were only 3 stencils. You had to use 1 stencil for both brows and clean it before you can flip it to use it a second time.
amélie L.
Eh, I didn’t really like the e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit. It didn’t make my eyebrows neat, it just went all over the place.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
The concept of the eyebrow stencils is a super good idea. Unfortunately, I don't feel like that is executed great through these stencils. The ends are not very tapered, so I do have to clean them up a bit. They are slightly difficult to line up good with your eyebrows. It would be nice if these were slightly adhesive, so they stuck a bit while you filled in your brows.
Rebecca M.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Walmart
Hate it. Don’t recommend and will never buy again. Not worth buying. None of the stencils matched my brow, waste of money!
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Does anyone use stencils a lot? Are they worth using? 🖤
Sonia B.
Mooresville, NC
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!