BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
These are the best things in the world!
There are many different stencils to help fill in your brows and make them look #onfleek! These are very helpful, and I love them! These are definitely worth the purchase!
Liberty R.
Raymore, MO
I think that this product is a good idea in theory. You have a stencil to use to Dillon your eyebrows. However, it just doesn't work. To start everyone's eyebrows are different, so a one size fits all type thing doesn't really work. Next it is harder to position the stencil and keep it there while doing your eyebrows that it is to just fill your brows in following your natural hair.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Great little kit for people just starting to do their eyebrows (like me). Easy to use. I held in place with a bit of tape so they didnt move around. It only came with 4 shapes though, I wish it had a few more. But I got it on sale for $0.40 so cant complain!
Emily D.
Mission, TX
i have these but i never exactly used them they came in a box that contained an eyelash curler, black eyeliner, nude lip liner, the eyebrow set some eye shadow which by the way i really love!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Great  for beginners wanting to do their own eyebrows. Its a great dupe for ABH stencils. All stencils are too small for my eyebrows but I use it for the arch. Once I line it up i fill in my brows and plus what even was not within the stencil.
Mariama S.
Papillion, NE
These i strongly recommend for the perfect arched brows. The kit comes in handy and is very easy to use. My eyebrows are very difficult to work with and this has helped me a lot.!
Elizabeth I.
la porte , TX
I used these once and it did not work out for me
but I decided to give them a try only cause they were a dollar at food town... they have a small selection of elf products and decides to try them out
so now they are just in my draw
Katie R.
Jackson, TN
I really wanted to like these because theoretically they could save so much time. But I feel like it's difficult to hold the stencil and fill in your brows and I didn't think any of the shapes worked for me anyway
Stephanie G.
Keene, TX
The stencil is a little hard to put on that is why I gave it a four other than that I didn't see any problems, it was $1 so I can't complain, elf is good with fair prices. Yes I would buy it again because it was pretty nice for that price.
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
First, I'm not an eyebrow stencil woman! But, I tried these out for a couple months before I knew what I was doing with my brows. For a dollar, what did I have to lose?

For the price, it's actually great quality (minus the packaging. I would've liked an actual case instead of a reusable cardboard envelope). The plastic is flexible and soft so that it'll lie flat on your brow bone and not shift around while you're filling in. There are four different shapes to choose from. I played around with them all and none of them were ridiculous or stupid looking.

The tail of these brows is slightly rounded, not pointy. So depending on your preference, you'll have to clean your work up once you're finished with the stenciling.

I don't use these anymore, but they're awesome for someone like me who has smaller brows and wants to do something bigger and bolder but has no clue where to start. These gave me a great foundation and helped me figure out the shapes that really work for my brows.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Does anyone use stencils a lot? Are they worth using? 🖤
Sonia B.
Mooresville, NC
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!

Amazon