BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #100 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Aiesha O.
Spokane Vly, WA
If you are new to filling in your eyebrows this is a great product for you. I used them a lot before I got comfortable filling in my eyebrows freehand and they do work. They have different eyebrow shape stencils to fit everyone's desire look/shape. I would definitely recommend this to beginner MUAs that are just learning how to do/fill in their eyebrows.
markeita h.
Newport, TN
Just bought this the other day and love it. It is perfect for beginners. This is the perfect way to learn to do your eye brows. With these stencils you can have a flawless eyebrow without any mistakes.
Jocelyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
I got mine for a dollar at this one store , I forgot. But when I first saw it I was really intrigued. It's helpful for those who are barely learning to do brows , I would recommend you try it out . Personally I don't like it because I already have a special routine to do my brows .
Kara R.
Brentwood, CA
Did not really enjoy this product very much. Lots of variety of shapes come with it, but none were flattering. Very noticeable when they do not fit the shape of the brow. It would be much easier and natural looking to go freehand and then just clean up with some concealer.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
It didn't fit my eyebrows very well and there wasn't much room for adjustment after the fact. I just had a really difficult time maneuvering this thing and I get the feeling it would require quite a bit of practice to be able to do in good time.i will keep trying but so far idk.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
Not my favorite, but then again I'm not very good with my brows. Easy enough to use, but I think I'm going to let the pros keep doing my brows for me. One experiment was enough for me! That said I'm sure someone else with more experience doing their brows would find this worth it.
Heidi M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit, I am able to get perfect looking eyebrows every time, it does take a few tries the first time to get it right but all in all I'm very happy with the results I get.
Angela O.
Michigantown, IN
This product has helped me get the perfect eyebrow shape. I love the product and the cost makes it even better. I own the kit and so do both my daughters! Elf is great product and a even better price! I will buy this product again for sure. It is one of our go to products
Lejla B.
Great, one of the stencils fits my eyebrow almost exactly! This product is really helpful for people who have a hard time filling their eyebrows free hand. Great product if you're just getting started with the whole eyebrow thing
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We all love to have that just so perfect Eyebrows that complete your look and that's why I used e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit. The stencils helped me make the perfect eyebrows that I couldn't make on my own.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Do these actually work???
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.