BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Flawless brows in seconds!!! A little difficult to hold in place and make sure they are even/line up, but for the most part super easy to use. Comes with 4 different shapes, but they are not labelled. Perfect for people who aren't too confident on free-handing their own brows.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
There is only one stencil that I love in the pack! After a while I threw all of the others away! They work really good and helped me learn how to shape my brows! They are inexpensive! They are easy to wash with soap and water to get all of the products off of them!
Brittany B.
I used these when I was first learning to do my brows. For a complete novice, I definitely recommend these with their gel and powder duo. It really healed me learn the shape I liked on my brows. It was also fun to experiment with different brow shapes :)
Veronica M.
duncannon
When i first bought these i thought it was a cool idea and concept. but i used them once and after that i never really used them again. none of the stencils fit my eyebrows and it was kind of dissapointing. My five year old got a hold of mine and she wanted me to do her makeup and these were perfect for her. she could color in her own eyebrows!
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
I love these. They worked perfectly while I was waiting for my eyebrows to grow in. I only used them occasionally, but they were pretty durable. Very natural looking too. I'd recommend them to anyone who has sparse brows looking to fill them in naturally.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
I didn't have time to get my eyebrows done I had purchased at this eyebrow kit from elf let me tell you something it absolutely made my eyebrows look stunning I recommend everybody have this in their little backup plan just in case the eyebrows are not done it absolutely works it is the best product very affordable I recommend everybody have one
Kayla D.
I thought id buy these to try to map out my brows when I want to pluck them. But the only thing I don't like is Not everybody's brows are gonna be super thin like That. Not everybody wants them that thin either. Like me I'm natural.
Raquel M.
Só pode dar 5 estrelas??? Por mim dava muito mais! Para mim é uma das melhores invenções do século. Eu tenho a sombrancelha semi desenha, mas com muitas falhas, e sempre que tinha que preencher era uma tempo absurdo e 2 rezas pra que não errasse a mão e tivesse que recomendar. Agora é só usar esse produto incrivel, que você preenche as falhas sem medo e com um resultado impecável.
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
I didn't like this product all too much. I couldn't really get it to fit my eyebrow shape or the shape of my mothers. It didn't complement my face if I did use the stencil exactly how it was. But I recommend this product, I'll recommend just doing it by hand and learning how to do it without a stencil
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT THIS THE OTHER DAY. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! IT'S SO EASY TO USE, AND IT GIVES YOU THE PERFECT SHAPE EVER!!! VERY EASY TO WORK WITH. NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL! IT COSTS ABOUT $3! NOT BAD! I WOULD LOVE TO BUY THIS AGAIN! ITS REALLY GOOD USE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE LAZY
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Do these actually work???
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.

back