BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Amalin G.
After filling in my brows with free hands, I decided to try stencils. they were only a $1, I went for it, impulse buy. Glad they were only a dollar...super small stencil that doesn't even cover half the brow unless you tilt it certain ways. Wouldn't recommend it unless you know exactly what you are doing. I’m going back to free hand, these not easy to use, I guess they are only for pros to use. but for a 1$ I guess try them yourself and see if they are for you.
María Victoria P.
I'm in love with doing my sisters and mother make up, BUT, they don't have the same face or the same eyebrows shape that I have, so the fact that I have a stencil to make a different design, it's awesome cuz it makes my work way easier and more pleasant. This became a must-have for those who try different styles on their eyebrows for each day or for those who do their closest friends or persons makeup
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
This is a great product for someone who has trouble shaping their brows on their own. I did not give this product five stars because you are paying for several stencils But ultimately only end up using one. Also it can be tricky to hold this while simultaneously tracing your brow it does not adhere to your skin naturally.
Miss L.
Brick , NJ
I love these! I tried all four but only two are the eyebrow shape I already have. So, that shows there is a shape for everyone. It was so easy to put them over my eyebrows and just fill in with pencil. I actually love the plastic shapers because I can just clean them with some vinegar or alcohol and that's important because it's on my face. And the price is amazing! For $1 this is definitely worth it. I would have paid like $5 for this!!!
Marie N.
Newport, RI
So I got this to originally help figure out where I wanted to tweeze and after deciding I really didn’t want to tweeze my brows I started using these to help trim my brows and as a rough outline for filling my brows. I found them really difficult to work with just because you have to use two hands to hold them up and that doesn’t leave you any room actually do what you are trying to do. It’s a good idea in theory, but in practice it just doesn’t work.
Stephanie B.
Asheboro, NC
This is a good product. It was affordable and came in multiple eyebrow shapes. I found this product to be easy to use but for me personally I find it is not something I use often because my eyebrows do not fit into the stencil. I have very thin eyebrows naturally so I do not have enough eyebrow hair to make these work for me. 99 percent of women will be able to use this product and it will make their life easier by helping them achieve that perfectly shaped brow. I would say that for most women this would be a great buy.
Mary M.
The idea behind these stencils is great. But in real life, it's a little more difficult than you might assume. You have to remember to get the second eyebrow positioned in the same manner. And it's very easy to accidentally move the stencil from your original placement while you're filling in with color in the opening. I still use these on occasion, but it wasn't the solution I was hoping it would be.
Molly M.
Tried this once because I thought it would be a good idea- it seemed simple enough. The problem was that when you take the stencil away, if you don't use at least 2 different colors, your brows just look super fake and drawn on. Some might like that, but it's not great for a super natural look.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
I remember using these before i learned to do my eyebrows they were helpful but i had to be precise about the way they were set up or else i would end up with one eyebrow looking down and one looking up ahaha if you have trouble with eyebrows use these and i assure you youll learn fast
Julia H.
I try to do my eyebrows at home so as to save money on getting them waxed professionally. I tend to use brow razors in addition to tweezers. I have had great results from placing these stencils over my brows and seeing which areas to clean up so that I get the desired shape. There are several stencils that cover all the basic eyebrow styles, so there's something in here for everyone. Cost-effective and quality. Can be washed and reused.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
Does anyone use stencils a lot? Are they worth using? 🖤
Sonia B.
Mooresville, NC
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!

Amazon