BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Buy on Amazon
Amber F.
Wichita Falls, TX
I bought this to use at a wedding. They’re pretty standard sizes, & give you lots of options for your preferred brow style. My only complaint is that it’s hard to use them on yourself. They don’t really adhere to your skin, so it a hard to hold in place & fill in.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I don't know if I'm the only one that really doesn't know how to use the stencil or the stencils are not made for me I'm trying to figure it out and I got the pair to see where but I still can't get them get them right on my eyebrow so I will pass on these
Hannah G.
Batavia , IL
I was rather weary of this as my eyebrows are always seeming to end up in different shapes because of scars from stitches YEARS ago. It it actually really helped me figure out how to shape my brows and eventually I didn’t need the stencil.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I actually really love these stencils. They helped me learn how to really shape my brow and how I like them done. I also use the straight edge to get a perfect wing on the first try. These don’t pull up my foundation either. And they’re like $1.
Sierra M.
Whiteland
I bought this at K-Mart because I was just walking around to see what they had and I picked these up to try them. I wasn’t expecting much from them. They didn’t have barely any variety in brow shape so that was kind of disappointing.
Kelsey B.
Extremely disappointed in this product. I thought it was an awesome idea/way to kinda perfect your arches the way you saw fit but the stencils were huge and so unrealistic. I would not recommend. This is the first ELF product I did not like.
Lindi W.
Paducah, KY
I was excited to try this, since it would cut out some time in the mornings. However I was disappointed with the selection and shapes that were given. I didn't like that the stencils were reusable and stayed on.
starring s.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
The shape is true too the brow shape and it wasn't overbearing very good product I use this on my clients several times I recommend this for makeup artist or for beginners
Dejah K.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I hate this product but mainly because these shapes aren’t for me. And i wouldn’t recommend because everyone’s eyebrows are different but you should learn your shape. Not depend on a stencil!
Angela L.
Ocoee, FL
Has anyone used this product is it any good
Tamia G.
I was just looking at these online & im thinking about buying them. How do they work & do the help with helping you do your eyebrows?
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
I really need a good way to shape my eyebrows. I have really light hair and it makes them hard to do and I never get them even. If anyone has tips or product recommendations please let me know.
Alvaretta F.
Poughkeepsie , NY
How does this work ? I already have great eyebrows thanks to the lady that does them but when she's not there which seems to be slot lately I'm left with a mess & refuse to let anyone else do them . I rather mess up on my own then have someone else do it
Darienne T.