BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Buy on Amazon
Paja L.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Three stars because it's a great idea and all but not so useful. There's really no use for it since everyone has different eyebrow shapes. It just didn't work so well on me.
Kaleena V.
Winter Haven, FL
This product didn’t work for me at all. It’s convenient but my eyebrow shape wasn’t there. Maybe my brows are too thick. The stencils seemed very thin. I guess I got what I paid for. I will not purchasing this again. I don’t recommend you get this unless your eyebrows are naturally thin.
Amber F.
Wichita Falls, TX
I bought this to use at a wedding. They’re pretty standard sizes, & give you lots of options for your preferred brow style. My only complaint is that it’s hard to use them on yourself. They don’t really adhere to your skin, so it a hard to hold in place & fill in.
Elizabeth I.
la porte , TX
I used these once and it did not work out for me
but I decided to give them a try only cause they were a dollar at food town... they have a small selection of elf products and decides to try them out
so now they are just in my draw
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I don't know if I'm the only one that really doesn't know how to use the stencil or the stencils are not made for me I'm trying to figure it out and I got the pair to see where but I still can't get them get them right on my eyebrow so I will pass on these
Hannah G.
Lansing, IA
I was rather weary of this as my eyebrows are always seeming to end up in different shapes because of scars from stitches YEARS ago. It it actually really helped me figure out how to shape my brows and eventually I didn’t need the stencil.
Sierra M.
Whiteland
I bought this at K-Mart because I was just walking around to see what they had and I picked these up to try them. I wasn’t expecting much from them. They didn’t have barely any variety in brow shape so that was kind of disappointing.
Kelsey B.
Extremely disappointed in this product. I thought it was an awesome idea/way to kinda perfect your arches the way you saw fit but the stencils were huge and so unrealistic. I would not recommend. This is the first ELF product I did not like.
Lindi W.
Paducah, KY
I was excited to try this, since it would cut out some time in the mornings. However I was disappointed with the selection and shapes that were given. I didn't like that the stencils were reusable and stayed on.
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Do these actually work???
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.