BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Cristina G.
Deep breath-long run on sentence now. If you were like me, once young and stupid, and went to a cheap place to get your eyebrows waxed and they did a horrible job aka basically left you with a thin line even though you stressed not too, and it took years to grow back....you’ll like this product. Here’s why. After hiding my tweezers and hitting my face every time I had the urge to pluck, I finally grew back eyebrows. It took a long time. Years in fact with some bald spots. They were a hairy mess. When I was ready to shape these bad boys, I followed very beauty bloggers advice. Every professional. Watch a ton of ABH videos too! I needed shape but I wasn’t comfortable going free hand, stencils were great guidelines. I knew where they had to be placed based on all the videos. I got my tape, used a pencil and measured, and once I found the placement. I taped the stencil. Then, I took a white eyeliner to fill in the stencil. Anything outside the white was to be tweezed. Once eyeliner removed with makeup, i had great looking eyebrows. Now I just use them for maintenance. But I love how I got to chose which shape I wanted. I think this was easy. I don’t trust to anyone for brows. Nor do I get them waxed anymore. I love this product actually.
Alexus E.
Grifton
My package isn’t the same as this one and I couldn’t find the one I had but these stencils are amazing. I could never really figure out how to get my eyebrows to look right and be the same so I was walking in the make up area one day and seen this so I got it and I love it so much they are easy to use a great price and make your eyebrows look the same I would definitely recommend this to others. e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit
Heather B.
Eagle grove, IA
Meh.. these are okay if your brows fit into the four shapes that they offer, but otherwise it’s just a bit of a nuisance. There are absolutely better ways to shape your brows, but since these are only a dollar it might be worth trying if you’re new to brows! I didn’t hate it, but since I am experienced with brows, it was not useful to me.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
Hey these come in handy when you just don't have the time to do your eyebrows. I bought them at Wal-Mart and I really only use one of them because the shapes aren't fantastic or anything. They were cheap though so it's ok.
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
I overplucked my eyebrows for years and wanted to try filling them in as best I could while making sure the brows were symmetrical. So I bought this from Target for $4 i think, and I tried one similiar in size to my own brow. I didnt like it, i dont think it looks natural. I like the idea of it and maybe if I had better tools/products it might work better but I found it easier just to freehand.
Perla H.
Great concept I've used this on clients more than once.. One thing I like is it comes with several different styles of brow.. And the plastic on the stencil itself is very durable and flexible so you can actually mold it to the person's face or to your own face. I've seen different stenciling products on the market but this in my opinion is the best one not to mention the great price
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This is great if you really need the help, but caution, don’t make it look like you’re literally drawing on you eyebrows. I bought it to see if I really needed it, sometimes I’m a little self conscious about my brows, because no one needs to have a bad brow day, but luckily, I didn’t need it, but it’s cheap and a great tool to have if you need it!
Allison H.
CAIRO, MO
Hard to hold still on the eyebrows to fill in. The stencils are a little flimsy but for only a dollar they work if you need to trace your brows [product:e.l.f.-eyebrow-stencil-kit]
Jessica B.
Monroeville, PA
I bought these from the dollar store and figured I’d give it a go. They are very big and bulky and hard to use. I had to trim a ton of excess off just to be able to actually use them. The shape that they show doesn’t work very well as it’s hard to hold them on. They are reusable though so if you figure it out it’s worth the $1
Miranda V.
I had never tried a stencil kit before until I found these elf brow stencil kits on sale at Walmart and gave them a try and I really liked them. Made filling in my brows much easier and a lot less messy. Super cheap like 3$! Highly recommend!
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Do these actually work???
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.

back