BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #100 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Alexus E.
My package isn’t the same as this one and I couldn’t find the one I had but these stencils are amazing. I could never really figure out how to get my eyebrows to look right and be the same so I was walking in the make up area one day and seen this so I got it and I love it so much they are easy to use a great price and make your eyebrows look the same I would definitely recommend this to others. e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit
Heather B.
Eagle Grove, IA
Meh.. these are okay if your brows fit into the four shapes that they offer, but otherwise it’s just a bit of a nuisance. There are absolutely better ways to shape your brows, but since these are only a dollar it might be worth trying if you’re new to brows! I didn’t hate it, but since I am experienced with brows, it was not useful to me.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
Hey these come in handy when you just don't have the time to do your eyebrows. I bought them at Wal-Mart and I really only use one of them because the shapes aren't fantastic or anything. They were cheap though so it's ok.
Kelsey B.
Extremely disappointed in this product. I thought it was an awesome idea/way to kinda perfect your arches the way you saw fit but the stencils were huge and so unrealistic. I would not recommend. This is the first ELF product I did not like.
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
I overplucked my eyebrows for years and wanted to try filling them in as best I could while making sure the brows were symmetrical. So I bought this from Target for $4 i think, and I tried one similiar in size to my own brow. I didnt like it, i dont think it looks natural. I like the idea of it and maybe if I had better tools/products it might work better but I found it easier just to freehand.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This is great if you really need the help, but caution, don’t make it look like you’re literally drawing on you eyebrows. I bought it to see if I really needed it, sometimes I’m a little self conscious about my brows, because no one needs to have a bad brow day, but luckily, I didn’t need it, but it’s cheap and a great tool to have if you need it!
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Hard to hold still on the eyebrows to fill in. The stencils are a little flimsy but for only a dollar they work if you need to trace your brows [product:e.l.f.-eyebrow-stencil-kit]
Jessica B.
Monroeville, PA
I bought these from the dollar store and figured I’d give it a go. They are very big and bulky and hard to use. I had to trim a ton of excess off just to be able to actually use them. The shape that they show doesn’t work very well as it’s hard to hold them on. They are reusable though so if you figure it out it’s worth the $1
Miranda V.
I had never tried a stencil kit before until I found these elf brow stencil kits on sale at Walmart and gave them a try and I really liked them. Made filling in my brows much easier and a lot less messy. Super cheap like 3$! Highly recommend!
Elizabeth B.
Really not impressed by these. I bought them when I first starting filling my brows to see if they would be good guidelines. The only way they will work is if your eyebrows are as big as the stencil. It was really difficult to try and hold it in place while applying product. Good idea, but doesn't really work well.
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
How well do these work?
Desarae J.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I have been looking into stencil kits to help better shape my eyebrows so they are more even and identical. But I seem to notice that they all are too thin for the current popular style people including myself are looking for. Would this product be able help me achieve that desired look or even come close.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City
how well do these actually work