e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit
e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS

I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?

Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Mission, TX
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! I have trouble with the front of mine and these are a HUGE help . Always got flawless eyebrows with these
Candice F.
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
1 year, 8 months ago
Wal-Mart. I paid a dollar!!! And I love them!! Be warned tho it's not sets of stencils. It's different kinds and shapes. To get the other the same just reverse it on the other eyebrow. Try out which ones for your face the best.
Sage B.
Sage B.
Benbrook, TX
1 year, 8 months ago
I haven't tried this specific product but it is mainly a guide. I CAN tell you that it is sold at most Targets and Walmarts. Some CVS stores carry it too and it is one of the cheapest lines price wise that you can find out there. And remember....practice makes perfect and brows should be sisters, not identical twins!
Jannet S.
Jannet S.
1 year, 8 months ago
This product actually works for me & it's very cheap too! Less than 5$ and you can find it at Walmart or Walgreens👍🏼