e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit
e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Jessica S.

I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.

Alayna Y.
Alayna Y.
Youngstown, OH
Yes I highly suggest!
Diane A.
Diane A.
Halifax, NS
1 year, 7 months ago
I love the stencil kit, it's easy to use and instructions are drawn out for you. Great for beginners.
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes the stencils are well defined and perfect for first timers