BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #85 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This is great if you really need the help, but caution, don’t make it look like you’re literally drawing on you eyebrows. I bought it to see if I really needed it, sometimes I’m a little self conscious about my brows, because no one needs to have a bad brow day, but luckily, I didn’t need it, but it’s cheap and a great tool to have if you need it!
Heather B.
Eagle Grove , IA
Meh.. these are okay if your brows fit into the four shapes that they offer, but otherwise it’s just a bit of a nuisance. There are absolutely better ways to shape your brows, but since these are only a dollar it might be worth trying if you’re new to brows! I didn’t hate it, but since I am experienced with brows, it was not useful to me.
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Kara R.
Brentwood, CA
Did not really enjoy this product very much. Lots of variety of shapes come with it, but none were flattering. Very noticeable when they do not fit the shape of the brow. It would be much easier and natural looking to go freehand and then just clean up with some concealer.
Angela O.
Michigantown, IN
This product has helped me get the perfect eyebrow shape. I love the product and the cost makes it even better. I own the kit and so do both my daughters! Elf is great product and a even better price! I will buy this product again for sure. It is one of our go to products
Amber F.
Wichita Falls, TX
I bought this to use at a wedding. They’re pretty standard sizes, & give you lots of options for your preferred brow style. My only complaint is that it’s hard to use them on yourself. They don’t really adhere to your skin, so it a hard to hold in place & fill in.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I don't know if I'm the only one that really doesn't know how to use the stencil or the stencils are not made for me I'm trying to figure it out and I got the pair to see where but I still can't get them get them right on my eyebrow so I will pass on these
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
Hey these come in handy when you just don't have the time to do your eyebrows. I bought them at Wal-Mart and I really only use one of them because the shapes aren't fantastic or anything. They were cheap though so it's ok.
Kelsey B.
Extremely disappointed in this product. I thought it was an awesome idea/way to kinda perfect your arches the way you saw fit but the stencils were huge and so unrealistic. I would not recommend. This is the first ELF product I did not like.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Do these actually work???
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.