BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Miss L.
Brick , NJ
I love these! I tried all four but only two are the eyebrow shape I already have. So, that shows there is a shape for everyone. It was so easy to put them over my eyebrows and just fill in with pencil. I actually love the plastic shapers because I can just clean them with some vinegar or alcohol and that's important because it's on my face. And the price is amazing! For $1 this is definitely worth it. I would have paid like $5 for this!!!
Kayla D.
I thought id buy these to try to map out my brows when I want to pluck them. But the only thing I don't like is Not everybody's brows are gonna be super thin like That. Not everybody wants them that thin either. Like me I'm natural.
Aiesha O.
Spokane Vly, WA
If you are new to filling in your eyebrows this is a great product for you. I used them a lot before I got comfortable filling in my eyebrows freehand and they do work. They have different eyebrow shape stencils to fit everyone's desire look/shape. I would definitely recommend this to beginner MUAs that are just learning how to do/fill in their eyebrows.
Lejla B.
Great, one of the stencils fits my eyebrow almost exactly! This product is really helpful for people who have a hard time filling their eyebrows free hand. Great product if you're just getting started with the whole eyebrow thing
Rose L.
These are good stencils for helping shape the brows, either for plucking or drawing in. There is only four though, but they seem to be very universal for almost every one. They are almost all the same size, so if your eyebrows are smaller you might need to tweak them a bit to get ln fleek.
Harley W.
Queen Creek, AZ
I resonantly purchased these because I'm always having problems getting my eyebrows to be the same shape. It helped with that but it is definitely is a struggle to keep them aligned with your brows when apply color
Nicole C.
I got this to try and shape my eyebrows. It does do what it is intended for, but was a little difficult to get just right. I think it would be better if it had an adhesive.
Jenifer R.
This set is amazing! The stencils for any eyebrow shape and the off change they don't fit yours you can easily angel them and play around with it to get the shape you want. I use these every day.

Tip: they are a little thick when you finish filling in, my advice is full it in and then use a makeup wipe and then reshape to that perfect shape you want. That's how I get my arch and narrow end with thick beginning.
Jasmine B.
I use the stencil kit all the time. I like the fact that there are four different arch options to choose from. The fact that these cost only $1 is an added bonus. I stock up and buy at least 2 packs.

The stencil kit is fairly easy to use. You have to stand directly in front of a mirror and line up the stencil with your brow hair in order for the arch to look the most natural.
Maria C.
These are terrible. Most of the stencils are WAY too thin. If you feel an actual need to use these to pluck your brows, please just spend the money on getting them professionally done. And don't use them to fill in your brows. The stencil is going to cause you to use too much makeup to fill them in, and that'll either leave your eyebrows too dark or force you to blend out the makeup. And if you're blending out the makeup, it's like you didn't even use a stencil at all!
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
is there any specific thing that i need to do during the process to guarantee that my eyebrows are straight and/or even?