e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday!

HOW TO USE

• Select the shape that best fits your eyebrows.
  • Align it correctly at point 1 and point 2.
  • Ensure that most of your natural eyebrow is inside the stencil.
  • Fill in your brows using the stencil as a guide.
  • Use the same stencil for both brows, simply flip it over and repeat on your second brow.
  • Set your br

I Been looking for good eyebrow makeup , and some stencils to help shape. Any recommendations ?
Do you guys Recommend any good eyebrow stencils?
Start your review of e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit!
My opinion on this , works good my sister has on and it helps you give shape to your eyebrows
Dunlap, TN
e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit uploaded by emily S.
I am awful at doing my eyebrows. Truly. I found this 3 pack at walmart on clearance for .50 and I thought I would try it because hey, I couldn't get worse at doing my eyebrows. So, with this pack there are three different shapes of brows to choose from and it works wonderfully. As I have gotten more comfortable with it I have decided that adding one more line on the top of my brow makes the thickness just right for me, as the stencils are a little narrow. The stencils are really easy to clean though and I highly recommend them from N00BS like myself or for people who just are not that comfortable doing their eyebrows yet.
Yuma, AZ
This has helped me in the past when I didn’t know how to draw in my eyebrows, I would put this on my eyebrows and it would help me and guide me to where I should draw them in, it made my life easier, until I started getting more into makeup and eyebrows and was able to draw them in on my own without the eyebrow stencil I highly recommend this for beginners it’s a good practice!
Nicholasville, KY
I'm still learning to do my own brows and fill them in to look as natural as possible. So I wanted to try the stencil kit. It was only a buck!! Can't beat that. And can use them over and over again. I have to say and I am super happy I picked them up. And I'm starting to get the hang of this while brow thing. Lol
Ridgway, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
These do not work for me personally. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I'm not really sure but I have tried them all and I look like Oscar the grouch every single time.
Durham, NC
did not love this product. I could not find a comfortable way to hold the stencil and still get good lines. I really this all these eyebrow stencils are stupid. It does not take into account your face shape or structure. It would be best to get your eyebrows done and shown how to fill them in with pencil or gel
Bedford, OH
The stencils are not very useful whenntrying to create a look. Horrible product. They are cheap but thats about it. Come with instructionsn of something.
Texarkana, TX
Works really well for someone like me who doesn't do the eyebrow thing a lot and it. I really like it. And they give you different shapes to fit your face.
Baldwin Park, CA
Me gusto esta bien Bueno es muy fácil de usar y queda muy bien es uno de mis favoritos xq queda muy bien y muy fácil de aplicar
Cary
I think it’s really hard to actually use them rather then take your time to make the shake up. It’s takes too much time. Honestly I just learned to my eyebrows by myself it takes less time. I wouldn’t recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kolkata
il y a 10 mois
Florence P. il y a un mois
No, it doesn’t really work
N Wilkesboro, NC
Havelock
il y a 2 ans
e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit ? I need some opinions on the best way to get perfect eyebrows! I have absolutely NO eyebrows from a freak accident years ago. I draw them on daily with an eyeliner pencil but I can never seem to get them even! I ordered an eyebrow stamp from the internet but it was awful and didn't work. Anybody have experience with stencils? If so, is the E.L.F. eyebrow stencil kit a good one? What would you suggest?