BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Kelly R.
Roseville, MI
I love these.. I always get a perfect shape eyebrow. A little flimsy tho. Still good enough for the price
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
#influensterphotobooth
#influensterfavorite
#browgoals
I'd be lost without these when it comes to brows
Jessica P.
If you need brow stencils, these work just as well as more expensive ones for a very affordable price.
Fielly D.
Salinas, CA
I bought this at Walmart for 1 dollar. I really haven't used them. Mainly because I lost most of them
Jessica d.
My opinion on this , works good my sister has on and it helps you give shape to your eyebrows
Crystal S.
Ontario, CA
Plastic, hard to use. Not a good effect for my particular eyebrows. I'd rather free hand.
Shadora L.
Hollandale, MS
Love this product ... I bought these when I first started doing my eyebrows ...
Jennifer M.
Hard to keep on. They slide all over especially if you're wearing foundation.
Jacinta G.
Waterford West, Queensland
Really poor. None of the stencils even remotely matched my eyebrow shape or desired shape, and were really really thin. I sometimes use the inner or arch sections to kind-of guide me when I'm having a rough makeup day/am hungover or super tired, but it's not really all that helpful. Very cheap though, so not too dirty about the waste of $$.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Julia N.
Stratford , CT
is there any specific thing that i need to do during the process to guarantee that my eyebrows are straight and/or even?