BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Mia S.
Mia S.
Didn't care for this stencil they are flimsy are too big. gives you a little too much brow if you know what I mean.
Lejla B.
Lejla B.
Great, one of the stencils fits my eyebrow almost exactly! This product is really helpful for people who have a hard time filling their eyebrows free hand. Great product if you're just getting started with the whole eyebrow thing
Quianna S.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
I just got this & I like it so far. it helps me get the perfect eyebrows. I just wish I knew about these are long time ago.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
This is a great deal! I've always had a difficult time with my eyebrows but these stencils really help. They are made out of thin, bendable plastic. Kinda like laminate imo. It's true to size and all of them look good. For only a dollar, this is an awesome deal.
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Hephzibah, GA
I was not satisfied at all. Not one really fit my brow shape or a shape that I was really looking for. I would say these are great for people who virtually have no brows, but I you do, you have to have a specific shape with these.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sandy Springs, GA
Awful, just awful. I didn't expect much, but the plastic is very hard to maneuver and it's just not practical. It's only $1 though, so not too bad of a waste.
Caitie S.
Caitie S.
Salem, OR
I really like this eyebrow stencil kit!!! It helps to fill in my eyebrows before I pluck them to have a better overall outcome. Since I don't go to the salon to get my eyebrows done, these work to get the shape I desire.
Jacinta G.
Jacinta G.
Waterford West, Queensland
Really poor. None of the stencils even remotely matched my eyebrow shape or desired shape, and were really really thin. I sometimes use the inner or arch sections to kind-of guide me when I'm having a rough makeup day/am hungover or super tired, but it's not really all that helpful. Very cheap though, so not too dirty about the waste of $$.
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Karlee A.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
I really need a good way to shape my eyebrows. I have really light hair and it makes them hard to do and I never get them even. If anyone has tips or product recommendations please let me know.
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Natachia S.
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.