BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Fielly D.
Salinas, CA
I bought this at Walmart for 1 dollar. I really haven't used them. Mainly because I lost most of them
Yolanda C.
Dos Palos, CA
I like what the product stands for but the eyebrow shapes are a little off. Its easy to use and goes on well but the shapes i have to change after i use the stencils.
Leana J.
I use e.l.f stencil kit to help me maintain my brows. I do not use this to fill in my brows, but still I really love this item!

I would recommend this for those who have thin eyebrows from the jump. If I had thicker eyebrows I would not use this nor attempt to pluck/fill in my brows.
Mia S.
Didn't care for this stencil they are flimsy are too big. gives you a little too much brow if you know what I mean.
Renee D.
The pack comes with several different brow shapes, and it can be difficult to find one that matches your brows. Instead, I chose one I wished my brows to look like and plucked my brows to that shape. The plastic is a bit too much when you're attempting to use it, so I trimmed the edges with scissors, making it easier to bend it to the shape of my brow. Now I use it every day in order to get the eyebrow shape I want.
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
I just got this & I like it so far. it helps me get the perfect eyebrows. I just wish I knew about these are long time ago.
Elizabeth W.
This is a great deal! I've always had a difficult time with my eyebrows but these stencils really help. They are made out of thin, bendable plastic. Kinda like laminate imo. It's true to size and all of them look good. For only a dollar, this is an awesome deal.
Kayla D.
I thought id buy these to try to map out my brows when I want to pluck them. But the only thing I don't like is Not everybody's brows are gonna be super thin like That. Not everybody wants them that thin either. Like me I'm natural.
Jacinta G.
Waterford West, Queensland
Really poor. None of the stencils even remotely matched my eyebrow shape or desired shape, and were really really thin. I sometimes use the inner or arch sections to kind-of guide me when I'm having a rough makeup day/am hungover or super tired, but it's not really all that helpful. Very cheap though, so not too dirty about the waste of $$.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
is there any specific thing that i need to do during the process to guarantee that my eyebrows are straight and/or even?