BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Brittany G.
I really find the e.l.f. eyebrow stencil kit to be helpful. when doing my eyebrows I love it and my bestfriend love it too, out of 1-10 I rate this a 9.
Jennifer M.
Hard to keep on. They slide all over especially if you're wearing foundation.
Wendoliin G.
Easy to use. Affordable. Love that it comes in different shapes. I really haven't seen them in stores so i order it online
Kelly R.
Roseville, MI
I love these.. I always get a perfect shape eyebrow. A little flimsy tho. Still good enough for the price
Jessica P.
If you need brow stencils, these work just as well as more expensive ones for a very affordable price.
Caitie S.
Salem, OR
I really like this eyebrow stencil kit!!! It helps to fill in my eyebrows before I pluck them to have a better overall outcome. Since I don't go to the salon to get my eyebrows done, these work to get the shape I desire.
Jessica d.
My opinion on this , works good my sister has on and it helps you give shape to your eyebrows
Maria C.
These are terrible. Most of the stencils are WAY too thin. If you feel an actual need to use these to pluck your brows, please just spend the money on getting them professionally done. And don't use them to fill in your brows. The stencil is going to cause you to use too much makeup to fill them in, and that'll either leave your eyebrows too dark or force you to blend out the makeup. And if you're blending out the makeup, it's like you didn't even use a stencil at all!
Asa M.
NASHVILLE, TN
This is only $1 and a real game changer if you draw your brows on, or have really thin brows. It works best with the e.l.f eyebrow compact, and will cut eyebrow grooming time down from 5 minutes to 1.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love love elf but this one is a miss ! The stencils are huge and I don't have a small face ! If you want big and thick eyebrows then go ahead and try it. But it is a miss for me
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
is there any specific thing that i need to do during the process to guarantee that my eyebrows are straight and/or even?