BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hard to keep on. They slide all over especially if you're wearing foundation.
Jessica d.
Jessica d.
My opinion on this , works good my sister has on and it helps you give shape to your eyebrows
Maria C.
Maria C.
These are terrible. Most of the stencils are WAY too thin. If you feel an actual need to use these to pluck your brows, please just spend the money on getting them professionally done. And don't use them to fill in your brows. The stencil is going to cause you to use too much makeup to fill them in, and that'll either leave your eyebrows too dark or force you to blend out the makeup. And if you're blending out the makeup, it's like you didn't even use a stencil at all!
Asa M.
Asa M.
NASHVILLE, TN
This is only $1 and a real game changer if you draw your brows on, or have really thin brows. It works best with the e.l.f eyebrow compact, and will cut eyebrow grooming time down from 5 minutes to 1.
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love love elf but this one is a miss ! The stencils are huge and I don't have a small face ! If you want big and thick eyebrows then go ahead and try it. But it is a miss for me
Fielly D.
Fielly D.
Salinas, CA
I bought this at Walmart for 1 dollar. I really haven't used them. Mainly because I lost most of them
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Dos Palos, CA
I like what the product stands for but the eyebrow shapes are a little off. Its easy to use and goes on well but the shapes i have to change after i use the stencils.
Leana J.
Leana J.
I use e.l.f stencil kit to help me maintain my brows. I do not use this to fill in my brows, but still I really love this item!

I would recommend this for those who have thin eyebrows from the jump. If I had thicker eyebrows I would not use this nor attempt to pluck/fill in my brows.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
I thought id buy these to try to map out my brows when I want to pluck them. But the only thing I don't like is Not everybody's brows are gonna be super thin like That. Not everybody wants them that thin either. Like me I'm natural.
Renee D.
Renee D.
The pack comes with several different brow shapes, and it can be difficult to find one that matches your brows. Instead, I chose one I wished my brows to look like and plucked my brows to that shape. The plastic is a bit too much when you're attempting to use it, so I trimmed the edges with scissors, making it easier to bend it to the shape of my brow. Now I use it every day in order to get the eyebrow shape I want.
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Karlee A.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
I really need a good way to shape my eyebrows. I have really light hair and it makes them hard to do and I never get them even. If anyone has tips or product recommendations please let me know.
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Natachia S.
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.