BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Caitie S.
Portland, OR
I really like this eyebrow stencil kit!!! It helps to fill in my eyebrows before I pluck them to have a better overall outcome. Since I don't go to the salon to get my eyebrows done, these work to get the shape I desire.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
I love love elf but this one is a miss ! The stencils are huge and I don't have a small face ! If you want big and thick eyebrows then go ahead and try it. But it is a miss for me
Yolanda C.
Dos Palos, CA
I like what the product stands for but the eyebrow shapes are a little off. Its easy to use and goes on well but the shapes i have to change after i use the stencils.
Daijah F.
Burlington, NC
I would love to try this out. Just imagine how much I wouldn't have to pay. I regularly spend about 12 dollars to get my eyebrows threaded every once in awhile.
Paige T.
Sandy Springs, GA
Awful, just awful. I didn't expect much, but the plastic is very hard to maneuver and it's just not practical. It's only $1 though, so not too bad of a waste.
Brittany G.
I really find the e.l.f. eyebrow stencil kit to be helpful. when doing my eyebrows I love it and my bestfriend love it too, out of 1-10 I rate this a 9.
Anna L.
Don't really like this product very much. It's hard to match the shapes on my natural eyebrows. And I find it pretty useless.
Wendoliin G.
Easy to use. Affordable. Love that it comes in different shapes. I really haven't seen them in stores so i order it online
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
I just got this & I like it so far. it helps me get the perfect eyebrows. I just wish I knew about these are long time ago.
Mia S.
Didn't care for this stencil they are flimsy are too big. gives you a little too much brow if you know what I mean.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Julia N.
Stratford , CT
is there any specific thing that i need to do during the process to guarantee that my eyebrows are straight and/or even?