BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Aiesha O.
Aiesha O.
If you are new to filling in your eyebrows this is a great product for you. I used them a lot before I got comfortable filling in my eyebrows freehand and they do work. They have different eyebrow shape stencils to fit everyone's desire look/shape. I would definitely recommend this to beginner MUAs that are just learning how to do/fill in their eyebrows.
Rose L.
Rose L.
These are good stencils for helping shape the brows, either for plucking or drawing in. There is only four though, but they seem to be very universal for almost every one. They are almost all the same size, so if your eyebrows are smaller you might need to tweak them a bit to get ln fleek.
Harley W.
Harley W.
Queen Creek, AZ
I resonantly purchased these because I'm always having problems getting my eyebrows to be the same shape. It helped with that but it is definitely is a struggle to keep them aligned with your brows when apply color
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
I got this to try and shape my eyebrows. It does do what it is intended for, but was a little difficult to get just right. I think it would be better if it had an adhesive.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I use the stencil kit all the time. I like the fact that there are four different arch options to choose from. The fact that these cost only $1 is an added bonus. I stock up and buy at least 2 packs.

The stencil kit is fairly easy to use. You have to stand directly in front of a mirror and line up the stencil with your brow hair in order for the arch to look the most natural.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Waynesboro, TN
I have the worst time shaping my eyebrows. I either take too much off or no where near enough. This product has made my life so much simpler. I just found the stencil that best suited my natural eyebrow shape and held it on while I patted a little eye shadow on and, Voilà! I know just where to wax or tweeze. This is probably the most useful tool I have bought this year.
Megan R.
Megan R.
First let me say this...CHEAP! a $1 for 4 stencils! that's a great deal! I have my husband help me line them up and shade them in so I can pluck from there. I love them
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Roseville, MI
I love these.. I always get a perfect shape eyebrow. A little flimsy tho. Still good enough for the price
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
If you need brow stencils, these work just as well as more expensive ones for a very affordable price.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
I really find the e.l.f. eyebrow stencil kit to be helpful. when doing my eyebrows I love it and my bestfriend love it too, out of 1-10 I rate this a 9.
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Karlee A.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
I really need a good way to shape my eyebrows. I have really light hair and it makes them hard to do and I never get them even. If anyone has tips or product recommendations please let me know.
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Natachia S.
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.