BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Maria C.
These are terrible. Most of the stencils are WAY too thin. If you feel an actual need to use these to pluck your brows, please just spend the money on getting them professionally done. And don't use them to fill in your brows. The stencil is going to cause you to use too much makeup to fill them in, and that'll either leave your eyebrows too dark or force you to blend out the makeup. And if you're blending out the makeup, it's like you didn't even use a stencil at all!
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA
It gives you a couple of choices and great if you have no eye brows/sparsed light ones and need a little help on how to draw them but I don't really like the shapes and don't like how the ends are so round. But if you have fuller eyebrows most of these are likely to be thinner than your natural brows and it's a waste.
Renee D.
The pack comes with several different brow shapes, and it can be difficult to find one that matches your brows. Instead, I chose one I wished my brows to look like and plucked my brows to that shape. The plastic is a bit too much when you're attempting to use it, so I trimmed the edges with scissors, making it easier to bend it to the shape of my brow. Now I use it every day in order to get the eyebrow shape I want.
Elizabeth W.
This is a great deal! I've always had a difficult time with my eyebrows but these stencils really help. They are made out of thin, bendable plastic. Kinda like laminate imo. It's true to size and all of them look good. For only a dollar, this is an awesome deal.
Emily D.
Waynesboro, TN
I have the worst time shaping my eyebrows. I either take too much off or no where near enough. This product has made my life so much simpler. I just found the stencil that best suited my natural eyebrow shape and held it on while I patted a little eye shadow on and, Voilà! I know just where to wax or tweeze. This is probably the most useful tool I have bought this year.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
I just got these yesterday for a $1 at Walmart and these are pretty good for creating the look you want! They come with 4 stencils so you can find the one that best fits your shape ... I didn't have the problem of them slipping like everyone else.
Leana J.
I use e.l.f stencil kit to help me maintain my brows. I do not use this to fill in my brows, but still I really love this item!

I would recommend this for those who have thin eyebrows from the jump. If I had thicker eyebrows I would not use this nor attempt to pluck/fill in my brows.
Asa M.
NASHVILLE, TN
This is only $1 and a real game changer if you draw your brows on, or have really thin brows. It works best with the e.l.f eyebrow compact, and will cut eyebrow grooming time down from 5 minutes to 1.
Danielle H.
Miramar, FL
Can we say great bargain? 4 stencils? $1? amazing. if you want that perfect arch and a variation of styles and curves to suite your look, this stencil kit is a must have.
Megan R.
First let me say this...CHEAP! a $1 for 4 stencils! that's a great deal! I have my husband help me line them up and shade them in so I can pluck from there. I love them
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
is there any specific thing that i need to do during the process to guarantee that my eyebrows are straight and/or even?