BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Lejla B.
Great, one of the stencils fits my eyebrow almost exactly! This product is really helpful for people who have a hard time filling their eyebrows free hand. Great product if you're just getting started with the whole eyebrow thing
Amber Y.
Hephzibah, GA
I was not satisfied at all. Not one really fit my brow shape or a shape that I was really looking for. I would say these are great for people who virtually have no brows, but I you do, you have to have a specific shape with these.
Rose L.
These are good stencils for helping shape the brows, either for plucking or drawing in. There is only four though, but they seem to be very universal for almost every one. They are almost all the same size, so if your eyebrows are smaller you might need to tweak them a bit to get ln fleek.
Nicole C.
I got this to try and shape my eyebrows. It does do what it is intended for, but was a little difficult to get just right. I think it would be better if it had an adhesive.
Jasmine B.
I use the stencil kit all the time. I like the fact that there are four different arch options to choose from. The fact that these cost only $1 is an added bonus. I stock up and buy at least 2 packs.

The stencil kit is fairly easy to use. You have to stand directly in front of a mirror and line up the stencil with your brow hair in order for the arch to look the most natural.
Emily D.
Waynesboro, TN
I have the worst time shaping my eyebrows. I either take too much off or no where near enough. This product has made my life so much simpler. I just found the stencil that best suited my natural eyebrow shape and held it on while I patted a little eye shadow on and, Voilà! I know just where to wax or tweeze. This is probably the most useful tool I have bought this year.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
I just got these yesterday for a $1 at Walmart and these are pretty good for creating the look you want! They come with 4 stencils so you can find the one that best fits your shape ... I didn't have the problem of them slipping like everyone else.
Danielle H.
Miramar, FL
Can we say great bargain? 4 stencils? $1? amazing. if you want that perfect arch and a variation of styles and curves to suite your look, this stencil kit is a must have.
Megan R.
First let me say this...CHEAP! a $1 for 4 stencils! that's a great deal! I have my husband help me line them up and shade them in so I can pluck from there. I love them
Paige T.
Sandy Springs, GA
Awful, just awful. I didn't expect much, but the plastic is very hard to maneuver and it's just not practical. It's only $1 though, so not too bad of a waste.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
is there any specific thing that i need to do during the process to guarantee that my eyebrows are straight and/or even?