BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Mariyah F.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA
It gives you a couple of choices and great if you have no eye brows/sparsed light ones and need a little help on how to draw them but I don't really like the shapes and don't like how the ends are so round. But if you have fuller eyebrows most of these are likely to be thinner than your natural brows and it's a waste.
Daijah F.
Daijah F.
Burlington, NC
I would love to try this out. Just imagine how much I wouldn't have to pay. I regularly spend about 12 dollars to get my eyebrows threaded every once in awhile.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Don't really like this product very much. It's hard to match the shapes on my natural eyebrows. And I find it pretty useless.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
#influensterphotobooth
#influensterfavorite
#browgoals
I'd be lost without these when it comes to brows
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Ontario, CA
Plastic, hard to use. Not a good effect for my particular eyebrows. I'd rather free hand.
Shadora L.
Shadora L.
Hollandale, MS
Love this product ... I bought these when I first started doing my eyebrows ...
Jenifer R.
Jenifer R.
This set is amazing! The stencils for any eyebrow shape and the off change they don't fit yours you can easily angel them and play around with it to get the shape you want. I use these every day.

Tip: they are a little thick when you finish filling in, my advice is full it in and then use a makeup wipe and then reshape to that perfect shape you want. That's how I get my arch and narrow end with thick beginning.
Miss L.
Miss L.
Brick , NJ
I love these! I tried all four but only two are the eyebrow shape I already have. So, that shows there is a shape for everyone. It was so easy to put them over my eyebrows and just fill in with pencil. I actually love the plastic shapers because I can just clean them with some vinegar or alcohol and that's important because it's on my face. And the price is amazing! For $1 this is definitely worth it. I would have paid like $5 for this!!!
Aiesha O.
Aiesha O.
If you are new to filling in your eyebrows this is a great product for you. I used them a lot before I got comfortable filling in my eyebrows freehand and they do work. They have different eyebrow shape stencils to fit everyone's desire look/shape. I would definitely recommend this to beginner MUAs that are just learning how to do/fill in their eyebrows.
Rose L.
Rose L.
These are good stencils for helping shape the brows, either for plucking or drawing in. There is only four though, but they seem to be very universal for almost every one. They are almost all the same size, so if your eyebrows are smaller you might need to tweak them a bit to get ln fleek.
Abigail V.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Karlee A.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
I really need a good way to shape my eyebrows. I have really light hair and it makes them hard to do and I never get them even. If anyone has tips or product recommendations please let me know.
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Natachia S.
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.