BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

NEW e.l.f. br eyes lips face This e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Contains: 4 - Stencils br Soft Arch br Structured Arch br Curved Arch br Full Arch Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. The reusable stencil is easy to use and with 4 stencils: Curved Arch, Soft Arch, Structured Arch and Full Arch to choose from, it makes these brows stencils suitable for all brow shapes. Now your brows can look picture perfect everyday! Charity Supporter see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Miss L.
Brick , NJ
I love these! I tried all four but only two are the eyebrow shape I already have. So, that shows there is a shape for everyone. It was so easy to put them over my eyebrows and just fill in with pencil. I actually love the plastic shapers because I can just clean them with some vinegar or alcohol and that's important because it's on my face. And the price is amazing! For $1 this is definitely worth it. I would have paid like $5 for this!!!
Kayla D.
I thought id buy these to try to map out my brows when I want to pluck them. But the only thing I don't like is Not everybody's brows are gonna be super thin like That. Not everybody wants them that thin either. Like me I'm natural.
Elizabeth W.
This is a great deal! I've always had a difficult time with my eyebrows but these stencils really help. They are made out of thin, bendable plastic. Kinda like laminate imo. It's true to size and all of them look good. For only a dollar, this is an awesome deal.
Aiesha O.
Spokane Vly, WA
If you are new to filling in your eyebrows this is a great product for you. I used them a lot before I got comfortable filling in my eyebrows freehand and they do work. They have different eyebrow shape stencils to fit everyone's desire look/shape. I would definitely recommend this to beginner MUAs that are just learning how to do/fill in their eyebrows.
Lejla B.
Great, one of the stencils fits my eyebrow almost exactly! This product is really helpful for people who have a hard time filling their eyebrows free hand. Great product if you're just getting started with the whole eyebrow thing
Amber Y.
Hephzibah, GA
I was not satisfied at all. Not one really fit my brow shape or a shape that I was really looking for. I would say these are great for people who virtually have no brows, but I you do, you have to have a specific shape with these.
Rose L.
These are good stencils for helping shape the brows, either for plucking or drawing in. There is only four though, but they seem to be very universal for almost every one. They are almost all the same size, so if your eyebrows are smaller you might need to tweak them a bit to get ln fleek.
Harley W.
Queen Creek, AZ
I resonantly purchased these because I'm always having problems getting my eyebrows to be the same shape. It helped with that but it is definitely is a struggle to keep them aligned with your brows when apply color
Nicole C.
I got this to try and shape my eyebrows. It does do what it is intended for, but was a little difficult to get just right. I think it would be better if it had an adhesive.
Daijah F.
Burlington, NC
I would love to try this out. Just imagine how much I wouldn't have to pay. I regularly spend about 12 dollars to get my eyebrows threaded every once in awhile.
Abigail V.
I feel like these are not going to work. Everyone's face is different and shaped in unique ways- I do not see how these can work for everyone. Are they easy to use or are they just a scam?
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
Doses these e.l.f eyebrow stencil kit work ' because I got this set from Rose' but it doesn't work on me ' help here please ' maybe I'm doing it wrong or l'm not setting it right ' I have heard lots of good reviews on e.l.f eyebrow kit ' how do I get this thing to work!
Mindy D.
Hephzibah, GA
I fill in my almost barely there eyebrows in with a Brown eyeliner, and no matter how much I try, they never match perfect. How easy are these stencils to use and do they produce awesome quality eyebrows?
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
is there any specific thing that i need to do during the process to guarantee that my eyebrows are straight and/or even?
Natachia S.
Horicon, WI
Does this really work? I like to color in my brows but I always end up messing them up so I gave up.