BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from curved arch, soft arch, structured arch and full arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday. see more...

• How do u like it? Does it help?2 Answers
  • How well do these work? 1 Answers
  • I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my se...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I got this to originally help figure out where I wanted to tweeze and after deciding I really didn’t want to tweeze my brows I started using these to help trim my brows and as a rough outline for filling my brows. I found them really difficult to work with just because you have to use two hands to hold them up and that doesn’t leave you any room actually do what you are trying to do. It’s a good idea in theory, but in practice it just doesn’t work.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked these up at target thinking it would help me get a good form for my brows but they were impossible for me to use. It might have not had anything to do with the actual product. Probably just me not being able to use them
Grace B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Megan M.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I overplucked my eyebrows for years and wanted to try filling them in as best I could while making sure the brows were symmetrical. So I bought this from Target for $4 i think, and I tried one similiar in size to my own brow. I didnt like it, i dont think it looks natural. I like the idea of it and maybe if I had better tools/products it might work better but I found it easier just to freehand.
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in the middle with this product. I like that fact that it has different shapes & sizes to chose from and you can find the perfect match for your face BUT I have such a hard time actually using it to shape my brows. It doesn't really "sit still" on your face and moves around so much. I may just not be doing it right but this is my experience.
Jessica B.
Monroeville, PA
I bought these from the dollar store and figured I’d give it a go. They are very big and bulky and hard to use. I had to trim a ton of excess off just to be able to actually use them. The shape that they show doesn’t work very well as it’s hard to hold them on. They are reusable though so if you figure it out it’s worth the $1
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product didn’t work for me at all. It’s convenient but my eyebrow shape wasn’t there. Maybe my brows are too thick. The stencils seemed very thin. I guess I got what I paid for. I will not purchasing this again. I don’t recommend you get this unless your eyebrows are naturally thin.
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very easy to use and quick and they have a lot of different shapes and very long lasting and elf is a great brand I’ve always wanted to try it and I bought this at dollar tree work perfect cheap brow kit and all I do is fill in my brow and ready to go .
member-0f125
Great for beginners, but for someone who likes their brows a certain way, I would not recommend. I had a hard time holding them in place and getting product to stay in the lines.
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First, I'm not an eyebrow stencil woman! But, I tried these out for a couple months before I knew what I was doing with my brows. For a dollar, what did I have to lose?

For the price, it's actually great quality (minus the packaging. I would've liked an actual case instead of a reusable cardboard envelope). The plastic is flexible and soft so that it'll lie flat on your brow bone and not shift around while you're filling in. There are four different shapes to choose from. I played around with them all and none of them were ridiculous or stupid looking.

The tail of these brows is slightly rounded, not pointy. So depending on your preference, you'll have to clean your work up once you're finished with the stenciling.

I don't use these anymore, but they're awesome for someone like me who has smaller brows and wants to do something bigger and bolder but has no clue where to start. These gave me a great foundation and helped me figure out the shapes that really work for my brows.
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Do these actually work???
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Who has tried these and will give me a honest opinion on if it legit helps you or not?
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
How do u like it? Does it help?