BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve perfectly shaped brows to accentuate your face. These reusable stencils are easy to use. With 4 stencils to choose from curved arch, soft arch, structured arch and full arch, it makes these brow stencils suitable for all brow and face shapes. Now your eyebrows can look picture perfect everyday. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marie N.
Burke
So I got this to originally help figure out where I wanted to tweeze and after deciding I really didn’t want to tweeze my brows I started using these to help trim my brows and as a rough outline for filling my brows. I found them really difficult to work with just because you have to use two hands to hold them up and that doesn’t leave you any room actually do what you are trying to do. It’s a good idea in theory, but in practice it just doesn’t work.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This is great if you really need the help, but caution, don’t make it look like you’re literally drawing on you eyebrows. I bought it to see if I really needed it, sometimes I’m a little self conscious about my brows, because no one needs to have a bad brow day, but luckily, I didn’t need it, but it’s cheap and a great tool to have if you need it!
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
This is a great product for someone who has trouble shaping their brows on their own. I did not give this product five stars because you are paying for several stencils But ultimately only end up using one. Also it can be tricky to hold this while simultaneously tracing your brow it does not adhere to your skin naturally.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I don't know if I'm the only one that really doesn't know how to use the stencil or the stencils are not made for me I'm trying to figure it out and I got the pair to see where but I still can't get them get them right on my eyebrow so I will pass on these
Hannah G.
Batavia, IL
I was rather weary of this as my eyebrows are always seeming to end up in different shapes because of scars from stitches YEARS ago. It it actually really helped me figure out how to shape my brows and eventually I didn’t need the stencil.
Sierra M.
Whiteland
I bought this at K-Mart because I was just walking around to see what they had and I picked these up to try them. I wasn’t expecting much from them. They didn’t have barely any variety in brow shape so that was kind of disappointing.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
Hey these come in handy when you just don't have the time to do your eyebrows. I bought them at Wal-Mart and I really only use one of them because the shapes aren't fantastic or anything. They were cheap though so it's ok.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Samantha T.
This is a very great product definitely one of my favorites thanks elf for making such good products I definitely recommend yall to all my fronds and family for all Thor makeup needs and they have all grown to lol e all the elf product hat are out their
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I'm not the best at shaping my brows, so I was wondering if this really works well? If so, is it super expensive and where can i find them at?
Jessica S.
I am just starting to do my eyebrows but I can't do them by my self. Is this a good way to get practice and does it work well.
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Do these actually work???
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Who has tried these and will give me a honest opinion on if it legit helps you or not?
Tamia G.
I was just looking at these online & im thinking about buying them. How do they work & do the help with helping you do your eyebrows?