Deana L.

I do have it
afton h.
afton h.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I have! I think its great
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
10 months, 4 weeks ago
🙋🏽I absolutely love it. Its an exact dupe for Brow Zings by Benefit for a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend it.
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have! I really like it, the only thing is the gel side is really annoying if you have oily skin and an oily t-zone, it will disappear instantly and make you look like you have greasy brows.. it's a good product overall :)