Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Bowling Green, KY
I have a small face. Ive never had bold eyebrows but ive always loved elf products. Is this product worth the first try on thw eyebrow world or no? I dont want something that makes my eyebrows seems as if i actually did something to them. So has anyone used this product know if this product creates a natural full eyebrow look?
Molly D.
Molly D.
Dec. 11, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
I bought this product when i first started filling in my eyebrows and it was definitely way too bold for my taste. I then tried a wax eyebrow pencil and i found that was way more natural looking.
Caylen R.
Caylen R.
Dec. 10, 2016, 7:33 p.m.
Hello! The wax side is usually a very helpful thing – but if you apply too much all at once it'll look drawn on. Use small amounts. It's easier to add on than take away. The brow product that i use is Salon Perfect brow kit. ( it comes in a small palette with 3 colors and then a highlight color for the browbone, a spooly & a gel comes with it as well. Salon Perfect is a drug store product as well, I found it at Walmart. It's saved my eyebrows lol. )
syeda y.
syeda y.
Dec. 10, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Yes, it's very nice. And the price tag is amazing too!! You can create short hair strokes with the cream and fill in areas with the powder.