e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark

Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined! The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected. The doubled sided taklon brush has one side to help arch your brows while the other side aids in filling them in. This duo provides lasting color definition for a naturally beautiful look.

EYEBROW KIT DARK Brow Gel: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutylene, Ceresin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Brow Powder: Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); EYEBROW KIT DARK Use the brow gel to define and shape the brows with the angled brush for precise lines. Set the color in with the brow powder and fill in with the blending brush for a natural finished look. Lock in the color and shape with a coat of clear mascara.; For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irratation appear. Keep out of reach of children.

Created this look with e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark, Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Ice Cold, [product:elf-powder-blush-palette-66], e.l.f. Cosmetics Translucent Mattifying Powder, [product:elf-flawless-eyeshadow], [product:megaliner-metallic-liquid-eyeliner], Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Cappuccino , and some brushes I don't quite know the name of (or the contour kit- been a while since I got it 👀) haha! Besides the fact that I'm not the best at applying makeup, how do you guys think these products performed? I'd say some of them I'd review a lot better than others 😅
Start your review of e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark!
White City, OR
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Haley S.
Purchased at: Target
This little thing is a gem! Its so inexpensive and has quite a bit of product. I prefer this over most other brands. Definitely my go-to dip brow.
Springville , UT
I got this as a gift at first I wasn't sure of what it was because it wasnt labeled as eyebrow but I love it it blends perfectly with my eyebrows
This is great when my hair is darker. It does have a red under tone instead of a neutral. I still love it and would recommend to anyone.
Weidman, MI
Pass! This stuff resembles candle wax and shows up probably worse than the candle wax would. Any alternative would be a better option.
Not a fan of it because it just doesn’t work out well in my opinion. The colors are off and the gel is bad, would not purchase again
San Clemente , CA
I been using this brow kit for the past year and I love it not so much but makes you get that perfect brow and it’s really affordable
Shelbyville
I have been using this product for years now. I love it so much and definitely recommend if you can’t spend tons of money on makeup
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this kit! It’s got a powder side & a pomade side for which ever you prefer. I use both sides to get my brow look! I love it!
Snellville, GA
My go to brow kit you can do your brows Effortlessly. I love the dark kit it’s prefect for my brows you need this in your kit
Washington, NJ
Best price point for the product on the market for eyebrows. I love all elf products but this is one of my favorites
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adrian
9 months ago
Created this look with e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark, Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Ice Cold, e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette, e.l.f. Cosmetics Translucent Mattifying Powder, e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Eyeshadow, wet n wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner- Cosmic Black, Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Cappuccino , and some brushes I don't quite know the name of (or the contour kit- been a while since I got it 👀) haha! Besides the fact that I'm not the best at applying makeup, how do you guys think these products performed? I'd say some of them I'd review a lot better than others 😅
Kendall K. • 9 months ago
It looks nice! Very soft and pretty.