e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark

Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined! The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected. The doubled sided taklon brush has one side to help arch your brows while the other side aids in filling them in. This duo provides lasting color definition for a naturally beautiful look.

EYEBROW KIT DARK Brow Gel: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutylene, Ceresin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Brow Powder: Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); EYEBROW KIT DARK Use the brow gel to define and shape the brows with the angled brush for precise lines. Set the color in with the brow powder and fill in with the blending brush for a natural finished look. Lock in the color and shape with a coat of clear mascara.; For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irratation appear. Keep out of reach of children.

Does this last long and is this a good product?
Created this look with e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark, Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Ice Cold, [product:elf-powder-blush-palette-66], Elf Cosmetics Translucent Mattifying Powder, [product:elf-flawless-eyeshadow], [product:megaliner-metallic-liquid-eyeliner], Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Cappuccino , and some brushes I don't quite know the name of (or the contour kit- been a while since I got it 👀) haha! Besides the fact that I'm not the best at applying makeup, how do you guys think these products performed? I'd say some of them I'd review a lot better than others 😅
Start your review of e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark!
Naomi I.
Lansdale, PA
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Naomi I.
Purchased at: Target
If you like a very natural looking eyebrow rather than chunky square shapes social media eyebrows this is your product. I have dark eyebrows but they are very sparse and need filling in. With this on it looks super natural and does not look powdery or drawn on in the slightest. Very affordable drugstore eyebrow makeup, love it!
Julissa M.
Helotes, TX
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Julissa M.
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Julissa M.
Good for beginners, however the brush that it comes with is really small which can make it hard to use, but it’s used rum for in the go because of how small the product is.
Cianah H.
West Grove
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Cianah H.
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Cianah H.
Personally I didn’t enjoy the product as much as I thought I would. I still use the powder every once in a while, but the dip brow side and the brush it comes with aren’t very good. It dries up quickly as well!
Haley S.
White City, OR
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Haley S.
Purchased at: Target
This little thing is a gem! Its so inexpensive and has quite a bit of product. I prefer this over most other brands. Definitely my go-to dip brow.
Tiffani N.
Killeen, TX
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Tiffani N.
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Tiffani N.
Hands down my favorite brow product. The tool, ehhh can go in the garbage, I'll use my own. Other than that I think it give a more natural look than pencils do. Makes your brows look real and beautiful.
madelyn B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by madelyn B.
I have tried other more expensive brow products and always find myself going back to this one! It works so well and is really blendable. Comes with one side that is more like a pomade and the other side is a powder
Fibi L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Fibi L.
Purchased at: Target
one my my favorite small by elf eyebrows pallet last long I really like it make my eyebrows so natural and sharp very affordable, small you an always have it on my makeup bag come with the brush and I've been using this for long time definitely will recommend this product to any one that like to have natural eyebrows
Faith K.
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Faith K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This isn’t too bad for a very cheap product! I think I spent about three dollars on this and I’ve had it for a while decided to give it a try and I’m not upset with the results! It’s a lot better when you do put the powder over the top
Tiana V.
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Tiana V.
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Tiana V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This eyebrow kit is so easy to use and I’ve used it for roughly four years now. It’s so worth the money, especially if you want something inexpensive or new to makeup. The quantity looks small but my first one lasted so long! The brush it comes with may not be super effective for some people but it’s whatever works best for you. It lasts throughout the day, even if you workout! I definitely recommend this product!
Meraya L.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this because my friend recommended it and it was cheap. I only used it once the color didn’t have much pigment (or i the color i chose was to light) but it comes with a cute little brush. Wouldn’t buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brianna F.
Adrian
il y a 2 ans
Created this look with e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark, Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Ice Cold, Elf Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette, Elf Cosmetics Translucent Mattifying Powder, Elf Cosmetics Flawless Eyeshadow, MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner- Cosmic Black, Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Cappuccino , and some brushes I don't quite know the name of (or the contour kit- been a while since I got it 👀) haha! Besides the fact that I'm not the best at applying makeup, how do you guys think these products performed? I'd say some of them I'd review a lot better than others 😅
Kendall K. il y a 2 ans
It looks nice! Very soft and pretty.