e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark

Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined! The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected. The doubled sided taklon brush has one side to help arch your brows while the other side aids in filling them in. This duo provides lasting color definition for a naturally beautiful look.

EYEBROW KIT DARK Brow Gel: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutylene, Ceresin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol Brow Powder: Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499); EYEBROW KIT DARK Use the brow gel to define and shape the brows with the angled brush for precise lines. Set the color in with the brow powder and fill in with the blending brush for a natural finished look. Lock in the color and shape with a coat of clear mascara.; For external use only. Discontinue use if signs of irratation appear. Keep out of reach of children.

Created this look with e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark, Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Ice Cold, [product:elf-powder-blush-palette-66], e.l.f. Cosmetics Translucent Mattifying Powder, [product:elf-flawless-eyeshadow], [product:megaliner-metallic-liquid-eyeliner], Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Cappuccino , and some brushes I don't quite know the name of (or the contour kit- been a while since I got it 👀) haha! Besides the fact that I'm not the best at applying makeup, how do you guys think these products performed? I'd say some of them I'd review a lot better than others 😅
Start your review of e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark!
Visalia, CA
I LOVE this little kit. It’s easy to use (though I recommend using an eyebrow brush with a spoolie on one end); I use the waxy side on the brush and then comb through with the spoolie and it’s quick and easy! I feel like it’s incredibly user friendly and good for beginners or make up lovers that want a laid back look. This is my go to for natural looking brows for every day and I recommend it. Also, the price point is incredibly reasonable and the product lasts a very long time and doesn’t get dried out like some of my higher end products had. I am INCREDIBLY impressed!
ONTARIO, CA
This is a really great deal for the price! It’s super great quality as well as long lasting. I had mines for a really long time and the only reason why I had to end up throwing it away was because I dropped it and the rest that I had left cracked into pieces but even then I kept using it til I threw it away. I love that it also comes with the dual end brow brush!
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
A favorite pomade of mine to use for my eyebrows. Actually it’s pretty much the only pomade I use when I want something different from my pencils. I like that it also includes powder to help give my brows a more natural look to them. It doesn’t wipe off easily and stays on all day. It’s really easy to use and the cheap price is another plus that I like.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to everyday eyebrow palette. So easy to use, dependable, and insanely affordable. The gel is great to give general color and hold to the brow and I use the powder to set it and fill in any holes or gaps that I didn’t cover with the gel. I pretty much exclusively use this for my brows for a natural everyday and easy look.
Independence
This is my absolute favorite eyebrow product. I have basically no eyebrows whatsoever and I feel this product is sooooo easy to use. I’ve bought 6 so far! The price is unbeatable and the packaging is not cheaply made. The mini brush that comes with is not one that I use but it’s nice that they include one in case you’re on the go.
Connersville, IN
This is what I always go to for a quick brow (considering my brow hairs are very dispersed) look and it is very easy to use. The little brow brush is great for getting the job done with the hassle of digging out the make up brushes. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for quality makeup on a budget.
Jacksonville, FL
These eyebrow works super well for being so cheap. I normally buy elf here and there when I need a product quick and I can just swing by Walmart and grab it. I would consider this product to be semi comparable to Anastasia brow pomade but obviously significantly cheaper.
Orange Park, FL
I love this kit. I’ve been using it for years now and I don’t hear that many people talk about it! It’s only $3 and the pomade is perfect. I like to set it with a dark powder as well and it stays on literally ALL day even if the rest of my make up doesn’t. It’s so good!
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Faith K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This isn’t too bad for a very cheap product! I think I spent about three dollars on this and I’ve had it for a while decided to give it a try and I’m not upset with the results! It’s a lot better when you do put the powder over the top
Killeen, TX
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Tiffani N.
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark uploaded by Tiffani N.
Hands down my favorite brow product. The tool, ehhh can go in the garbage, I'll use my own. Other than that I think it give a more natural look than pencils do. Makes your brows look real and beautiful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adrian
9 months ago
Created this look with e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit, Dark, Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Ice Cold, e.l.f. Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette, e.l.f. Cosmetics Translucent Mattifying Powder, e.l.f. Cosmetics Flawless Eyeshadow, wet n wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner- Cosmic Black, Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation, Cappuccino , and some brushes I don't quite know the name of (or the contour kit- been a while since I got it 👀) haha! Besides the fact that I'm not the best at applying makeup, how do you guys think these products performed? I'd say some of them I'd review a lot better than others 😅
Kendall K. • 9 months ago
It looks nice! Very soft and pretty.