e.l.f. Eyebrow KitInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #13 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Create brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined. The pigmented wax defines and shapes brows and the color complementing setting powder keeps them looking arched and perfected. The doubled sided taklon brush has one side to help arch your brows while the other side aids in filling them in. This duo provides lasting color definition for a naturally beautiful look.

• Does this e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit work good on your eyebrows???????14 Answers
  • I really need advice with this. Every time I get an eye brow pale...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this and did you like it? Why?2 Answers
Alyssa C.
I didn’t think the perfect brow kit existed, until I bought this one. I used to buy expensive eyebrow kits and liquids, which all were pretty mediocre. On a whim, I bought this kit for $3 and it changed my brow game life. I have been using this for 2 years and get complements on my eyebrows constantly. I switch off using powder or wax often, either one looks great, usually one will fit your eyebrows better than the other though- thicker eyebrows need a bit of wax and thinner need more powder with just a wax outline. I recommend this to first time makeup users all the way to professionals.
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ll note again, I love e.l.f. products because they are inexpensive & perfect for me because I do not wear a lot of make up & I use their products to hopefully get better in make up so I can start buying high end products later. This eyebrow kit isn’t my favorite kit but I use it when I don’t have another option. I enjoy using the gel of the eyebrow kit but when it comes to the powder I just don’t see the point of it. It doesn’t do anything for my eyebrows BUT it could be me using the product incorrectly because I am not a professional. Would I buy e.l.f Eyebrow Kit again? Yes.
Anayancy S.
National City, CA
I thought hands down that nothing was going to replace Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow gel in my make up bag. I was wrong. I met this beautiful mutual friend of mine and asked what she used for her brows. In that very moment when she told me it was the e.l.f eyebrow kit (in the color light) on top of that DRUGSTORE I knew I had to go buy it to add to my collection. The next day I did a tutorial using this product and fell head over heels, it's very natural looking and had a family date night and got so many compliments! I look forward into buying more as a matter fact stack up on these. VERY AFFORDABLE. Speechless.  e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the gel side of this eyebrow duo, but I am not a fan of the powder its kind of ashy. For the most part, it would last all day but sometimes it will smudge or fade. I used to use this everyday until I switched GimmeBrow by benefit just because it give a more natural application and I can apply the benefit faster.  Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel Mini 05 Deep 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
Vanessa C.
Fort Bragg
Beauty Junkie Expert
[product:e.l.f.-eyebrow-kit] okay so this product is very good but not the very best but it is good because of the price and it is drugstore and if your looking to buy a cheap but well eyebrow product then this is for you however when I applied this it is so easy to work with but I tended to get oily brows after awhile and idk why because I usually have dry skin so that's something to look out for.
Candace H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does I️t get any better than a brow kit for $3??? I’ll answer that for you - nope! This does exactly what I️ need I️t to do. The color is a perfect match for me, and the powder sets I️t perfectly. I’ve never really found brows to be a big deal, and I’m certainly not the one to spend money and time on filling my brows - but for the price, this is motivation to even bother filling in my brows.
Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this because it kept my eyebrows under control. I have thick, somewhat unruly eyebrows and the elf pomade is fantastic to just darken and lock the hairs in place. I just dipped my spoolie in it and ran it through my brows and I looked like a completely different person! Overall great product! There isn’t a lot of product in each pan but it is pretty good for the price.
Mari C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it is a fairly good product for an amazing price, I don’t use it too often. The reason being that the powder does not work very well on its own, but then when I use the gel, my eyebrows look extremely bold and dark. If it’s the look you want then perfect! You get a bargain! But for me it’s not what I’m looking for in a brow kit.
Rhonda R.
Hastings
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first brow products I bought when I started getting into makeup. I did not find this brow duo to be long lasting, and I thought the gel/pomade side was a little greasy and not hard enough to stick. It worked for the time being, but I don't think I would repurchase it. They also do not have a wide variety of shades, which is a bummer.
Meghan Z.
Monticello, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will admit that I’m no brow expert, so when I bought this I went into it with very little knowledge on how to use it. It’s very affordable, though, so I wasn’t going to be breaking the bank if I ended up not getting the hang of it. Prior to this I had only used an eyebrow pencil.

I LOVE this brow kit! The packaging is compact and simple. On the inside there are two square pots that hold the colored wax and the finishing powder, above those is a small mirror and below them is a dual ended brush for application. I was able to easily apply the make up, with really great results! Even better, it lasted all day long with zero smudging.

Totally recommend this product!
Hannah S.
Sharpsburg, KY
How do I get my hands on this?
Joanna  H.
Does anyone know where i can get this??
Haley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this product messy????
Daniella E.
Would this work with very light brows and would it look natural?
Anahi A.
Does it stay on? & how good is the pigmentation?