BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eyes - Lips - Face This convenient makeup collection for your eyes allows you to be your own makeup artist whevern, wherever. A great value for any makeup lover!! An all-in-one compact including the must have eyeshadow shades! Create any look that reflects your personal style. The small sleek design is great of on the go beauty touchups Safe, gentle formula Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. see more...

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigmen...1 Answers
  • Are these fairly good quality or do they wear away fast? 1 Answers
  • I love trying new eye shadows, but do not like ones that fade qui...1 Answers
e.l.f. Eye Shadow Palette
  • "One of my first eyeshadow palettes I bought and it's truly amazing I love how I can choose different colors a very great variety it's also cheap!" in 6 reviews
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This palette is useful because it has many base shades. The price is also very affordable. Some of the deeper and more vibrant colors do not pop very well. I have used primers and the NYX Milk pencil to try to help the shades show up a bit more. Nothing has worked thus far. I have a deeper tan skin tone and brown eyes. So this may just be an issue for brown girls. I use the base colors in the palette for a transition. This is the only kind I use this palette for. I would not purchase this palette again but it is still somewhat useful.
Tyesha D.
Bowie, MD
I absolutely love love love this palette. It's one of the best Eyeshadow palettes I have used. it has so many base shades, transitional shades, and bold shades. It's so easy to use and honestly this could be just one palette for you to use if your always on the go. the only thing I dislike about the palette itself is that the shades aren't as pigmented as they look so you have to add a couple of layers on before you can get the color you want. Other than that it's a perfect palette
Kaela C.
I think this palette is great for people who want to try out bright colors, but not spend big bucks to get high end shadows you may not yet be comfortable with. I like it for experimenting but I don't get an insane amount of use out of it for that reason. The shadows themselves are pigmented but some can err on the side of chalky. Still, for the price, it's a great addition to a collection.
Tiffany H.
Rocklin , CA
I love this pallet. It has so many colors while not braking the bank. I ordered online and received a broken pallet and with no questions asked elf replaced it for free. The colors actually show up with out having to cake it on. Love this product would totally buy it again. Has all the colors you would ever need.
Shaquwanna F.
Orlando, FL
This is the first big eyeshadow palette that I purchased, I got it from Beals Outlet, and used it every day. It is a good product for beginners. It's pretty pigmented and long wearing with the proper primer. Very inexpensive. It exceeds expectations for the price point.
Ana María N.
Esta paleta es muy buena en cuanto a su precio, te permite , si estás comenzando en el mundo del maquillaje probar una gran variedad de colores, esta paleta contiene distintos tipos de colores que te permiten jugar y crear maquillajes muy diferentes cada vez que la usas
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This is a great palette to practice with. I recommend it as a gift to younger makeup artists. It's less expensive than competitors but it's a great starter set. The shadows could be more pigmented, but you get what you paid for. Makes a great, cheap christmas gift.
Kailey B.
Peoria, AZ
Not worth the money, totally chalky and powdery way too much fall out, you definitely sacrifice quality for quality on this bad boy but elf has good shadows they really do I highly recommend the single shadows they sell that can be put into a mini palette
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ
I love this palette. It has a wide range of colors both with matte and more with sparkles. I use it almost every time I wear make up. It is very cheap compared to other big palettes like Morphe. They stay on all day and do not move around or fade away.
Kayla H.
One of the very first palettes I ever bought. It's affordable, however I don't remember the price but it is under $30. There are many colors to chose from so you can go with anything. I would recommend this for makeup artists or people who love makeup.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Where do you buy
Eliza G.
La Quinta, CA
Wow! this looks like very nice palette are they pigmented and creamy?
Alexandria M.
Where could I find this product?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the shadows in this palette more powdery or creamy?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What color combination is your favorite?