e.l.f. Eye Shadow Makeup Set uploaded by Elena E.e.l.f. Eye Shadow Makeup Set uploaded by Delianne B.e.l.f. Eye Shadow Makeup Set uploaded by Maddie G.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

E.l.f. Eyeshadow duo kit - 5 pc

Elena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
my faaavorite item from @elfcosmetics, the bestfriend eyeshadow duo in the shade peach squad!🍑✨ The ideal peachy matte and shimmery copper shadow unite to create a dynamic duo! I can’t get enough! these shadows are beautifully pigmented and blend like a dream, buildable and silky smooth. the shade peach squad is absolutely wonderful for an everyday soft glam look, it’s subtle and simple with high impact. It is very easy to apply, making it very beginner friendly and great for when you’re rushing out the door and a MUST HAVE for boss babes on the go. This powerful team comes in a portable compact small enough to comfortably carry in your purse. My absolute favorite item out of my entire E.L.F collection. 🙌🏼 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
Delianne B.
Kissimmee FL
I loved this product, I used every day. Also this brand is not expensive at all and you gonna have a good brows kit for a little bit. I recommend that they can do a better packaging because it's not look to profesional.
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The colors are very beautiful but as for the product itself it was not great. This was my first time using elf eyeshadows and it was pretty difficult to actually get any pigment onto the actual eyelids they came on very sheer and did not last long at all.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
Price is awesome and the shadows are fairly good. Perfect for teenagers that feel the need to reapply makeup every two hours lol....I've bought several ELF items @ Walmart and my local drug store. I'd recommend this product!
Thamara P.
I like these shadows I usually stick to the colors duo that I'm using so I find it easy to use them I use the light color on my lid and the darker on my crease. The shadow stays on and the pigment is rich.
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
The 5 piece sets are great especially if you're like myself that needs a little more than one color to fit your fancy. I fell in love with the dark colors and mixing them works well.
Alyssa T.
Great product for its price range. I tend to prefer stronger pigmented eyeshadows though. Went on smooth, and blends nicely. Wish it was longer lasting coverage also.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
This product is affordable; but it is not really long-lasting. I would recommend this eye shadow to anyone really beginning with makeup, as it is a great choice for young girls just starting to get interested in makeup.
Alexis B.
Rossville, GA
love this kit , because it comes with a few different shades . just basic ones or extrondinary ones ! you can mix kinds and it still look awsome . also comes with 5 pieces !
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
e.l.f cosmetics is my favorite I love the brand itself so much I will use any product that is e.l.f brand the shadows are my favorite though they're so vibrant and good to use easy to remove as well!