e.l.f. Eye Shadow Makeup Palette Holiday

E.l.f. Eyeshadow palette - 100 pc

Alguien sabe cuánto tiempo dura la paleta de colores en el rostro? Cuanto duran los colores? Ya uno maquillado
Why didn’t you add more shimmer colours?
Why does the logo look like that? Is this an authentic piece or an older “model?”
Start your review of e.l.f. Eye Shadow Makeup Palette Holiday!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This palette comes with lots of colors that could be used for many different looks in reviews
You get a variety of colors at an affordable price with great pigmentation!in reviews
Karyna K.
Yuma, AZ
e.l.f. Eye Shadow Makeup Palette Holiday uploaded by Karyna K.
Purchased at: Target
This palette is amazing it has good pigment and is really easy to work with, I’m still learning and it was easy to use it has so many pretty colors you can do any look with it. Is affordable and I am going to buy it again.
Heidi H.
Winter Haven, FL
It's nice to have a lot of color choices. I guess it really depends on my mood. Despite what the experts might tell you, it is okay to be a little clownish if you're feeling silly -- in an appropriate setting, of course.
Kaylyn M.
Saint Albans, VT
If you have troubles with making decisions on what color eyeshadow to buy, then look no further!!! This elf collection of eye shadow is one of my top favorite picks. So many colors to pick from. Very affordable compared to other brands of this size. The eyeshadow stays on my eyes all day long and all night long without needing to reapply more. I would purchase this again, hands down! You have to try this!!!! You will be in love.
Daiana B.
Es una excelente paleta para la persona de tu lista que es amante del maquillaje. Por un precio razonable tienes muchos colores para complementar varios looks
Harley R.
Travis Afb, CA
Good palette with lots of colors. I feel like the colors aren't very pigmented even when using urban decay primer.
serena H.
The colors are amazing and fun and you should get this pallette to have fun and to explore colorful makeup
Regina G.
Roseville, MI
Very pretty colors with a large selection but unfortunately they did not stay well on my eyes even with primer.
Carolyn N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the color collection, but I just wish the color pigmentation and payoff was better. It's something you get for what you pay for.. definitely. I'm just not sure you'd achieve any dramatic looks you'd want with this certain palette.
Alicia P.
Love the colors but needs a primer to make the colors stay longer . The colors ar vibrant and very nice! The pallet is a bit sensitive any little tap and it breaks.
Keke D.
Jonesboro, AR
Good to use ,and price is cheaper than other makeup , i bought some for my niece ,she like e.l.f this brand name

195 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...