BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

E.l.f. Eyeshadow palette - 100 pc

e.l.f. Eye Shadow Makeup Palette Holiday
  • "This palette comes with lots of colors that could be used for many different looks " in 2 reviews
  • "You get a variety of colors at an affordable price with great pigmentation!" in 1 review
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This palette is a great beginners palette if nothing else. I would get this for a younger child or someone who is just getting into makeup. There's so many colors which makes it easy to find almost any kind of look that you are going for. The blue shades are my favorite. They are so vibrant and beautiful shades. They are not very pigmented and they do not last all day but for the price and depending on who you're getting this product for, it could come in handy. I would use it again even if i was just using it to play around.
Veronica E.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this pallete it come with a lot of color and is a matte finish that what i love about this product is not long lasting that why is good for everyday makeup I would buy this eyeshadow pallete again
Felicia H.
Columbia, SC
This palette has so many colors it can be intimidating but when I'm feeling super adventurous I'll research different makeup looks and then use my palette and try to do a look by eye alone. So many options and great quality. E.L.F always delivers.
Holly W.
These didn't have the best pigmentation and were kind of glittery which made it hard to do a matte look. However, there are a lot of very vibrant, beautiful colors so I'm sure it could be used for my than a casual look. Just not my favorite.
Halle P.
Etna, OH
This palette has every single color of the rainbow. It applies like a dream and stays on the lid for a good while. The whole palette can be used for any skin tone and I believe it’s best use is for nighttime.
Victoria R.
Desoto, TX
I’ve had this pallet for years . It has a variety of pretty colors but has to much fallout and the pigmentation isn’t there , so if you wanna out 59 layers of eyeshadow on your eye be my guest.
Alicia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love color so much. Makeup is the best thing since slice bread. There’s different colors and so many different looks to do. Easy to use and the colors are vibrant.
Bre R.
Atlanta
I love this palette it has every color i needed and more this is my second time buying for myself but have bought several for people as a gift well worth the price and will purchase another in the near future just overall a great palette to have if you enjoy makeup
Sara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
This was definitely a big part of my beauty arsenal before I got into makeup due to the shade range. However, the color payoff is most of these are horrible and difficult to blend. It’s convenient due to the volume of different colors you get, but beyond that, skip.
Ku E.
This is the best palette because it have so many different colors and there is many different way you can pull out with this look. You can play with warm colors.you can also play with cool color or you can make a rainbow look or play with warm and cool colors. I am in love with this palette.❤️😍😍
Desiree P.
paradis
Elf eyeshadows are they any good??
Jordyn N.
Lake Zurich
Are the colors patchy or do they all come off pigmented?
Shafeena J.
Schenectady, NY
Is this pigmented? How long does it stay on? Is it hard to blend?
Mariah B.
How pigmented are these shadows?
Amanda B.