BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #62 in Makeup Palettes

E.l.f. Eyeshadow palette - 100 pc

e.l.f. Eye Shadow Makeup Palette Holiday
  • "This palette comes with lots of colors that could be used for many different looks " in 2 reviews
  • "You get a variety of colors at an affordable price with great pigmentation!" in 1 review
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
This was my first ever eyeshadow palette. It makes me feel extremely nostalgic looking at this. While I do not think the quality of eyeshadows is THE best. I do think that for a beginner palette this is a great find and deal. It has SO many colors so you can begin to experiment and work on your skills. The price is also INCREDIBLE considering how many colors you get. If they used the formula that they used on the other e.l.f shadows for this palette, this palette would definitely get 5 stars.
Lily M.
This is an amazing product for beginners I recommend it to anyone beginning and wanting to start off by having many different shades to choose from this is pretty consistent with else quality but it does fall a little bit behind for the fact that it is such a delicate product and even bumping at the slightest will destroy shade but you really do get what you pay for because it’s not extremely expensive product and it’s really worth the value that it’s been put up at
Ashli J.
I highly recommend this elf eyeshadow palette... the quality is good, the shadows are pigmented and there’s a ton of colors to choose from and ***(DUPE ALERT)***..... you’ve got neutrals with pops of color in this one which is great! The shadows last throughout the day... easy to blend... find it and buy it!
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
This palette for the price that it has, pigments well, is cheap and has enough colors, (100 colors!) I can make many looks, most colors are matte finish! There’s a few colors with shimmer! Would I buy it again? Yes! It’s a good option when you want a cheap palette! Good for beginners!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This palette is a great beginners palette if nothing else. I would get this for a younger child or someone who is just getting into makeup. There's so many colors which makes it easy to find almost any kind of look that you are going for. The blue shades are my favorite. They are so vibrant and beautiful shades. They are not very pigmented and they do not last all day but for the price and depending on who you're getting this product for, it could come in handy. I would use it again even if i was just using it to play around.
Veronica E.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this pallete it come with a lot of color and is a matte finish that what i love about this product is not long lasting that why is good for everyday makeup I would buy this eyeshadow pallete again
Felicia H.
Columbia, SC
This palette has so many colors it can be intimidating but when I'm feeling super adventurous I'll research different makeup looks and then use my palette and try to do a look by eye alone. So many options and great quality. E.L.F always delivers.
Holly W.
These didn't have the best pigmentation and were kind of glittery which made it hard to do a matte look. However, there are a lot of very vibrant, beautiful colors so I'm sure it could be used for my than a casual look. Just not my favorite.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is great for beginners in makeup who are still learning how to work with colors. It’s not the most pigmented eyeshadow palette ever, but it does the job. It comes with so many colors to choose from and they aren’t too bad to work with.
Halle P.
Etna, OH
This palette has every single color of the rainbow. It applies like a dream and stays on the lid for a good while. The whole palette can be used for any skin tone and I believe it’s best use is for nighttime.
Desiree P.
paradis
Elf eyeshadows are they any good??
Jordyn N.
Lake Zurich
Are the colors patchy or do they all come off pigmented?
Shafeena J.
Schenectady, NY
Is this pigmented? How long does it stay on? Is it hard to blend?
Mariah B.
How pigmented are these shadows?
Amanda B.