BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

E.l.f. Eyeshadow palette - 100 pc

E.L.F Eye Shadow Makeup Palette Holiday Edition
  • "This palette comes with lots of colors that could be used for many different looks " in 2 reviews
  • "You get a variety of colors at an affordable price with great pigmentation!" in 1 review
Renee P.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using mine a week and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I've never gotten so many compliments on my eye makeup in my life, let alone one week. I try to match or compliment my eye shadow to what I'm wearing and I never have a problem with that using this pallet.

With that being said there are some things I don't like about it.

-if you don't use a primer, you will have to reapply several times through out the day. I use the e.l.f. primer.

-it's is very powdery. If you use brushes or sponge type applicators you'll probably waste a good bit. I use a dampened finger tip(middle finger for lighter touch) and I don't see the loose powder every where

-there are shimmer and mattes in this pallet but the shimmer ones done have much shimmer to them.

Over all I would definitely buy this pallet again. The pros out weigh the cons in my book, especially for the price.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
ByEve Paludanon April 15, 2016
The sponge applicator that comes inside the palette had a sharp edge poking through the sponge and the first time I used it, I slightly scratched my eyelid. Having said that, I threw away that part and also the useless primer and just enjoyed the palette colors, most of which are shimmery. There is a nice selection of colors in the Natural palette. I was not impressed by the brushes and generally, I am a fan of Elf brushes but these didn't seem to have the same quality as the brushes that you buy as standalones.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeshadow palette the colors are beautiful too easy to blame I feel like doing multiple colors like I did the reason I love this palette is I love color this precious who I am and a type of person I'm through the day it stays in place how to reprimand this palette and something I buy over and over again these are one of my favorite pallets I have my makeup collection of color because colors are vibrant they're beautiful and so many more I can say we haven't tried it I would say give it a shot I think a lot of will love it
Alex A.
Alex A.
Cupertino, CA
So if you do any sort of activities that involve being on stage in costumes like dancing, or theater i would definitely recommend getting one of these. It is an insane amount of makeup for an extremely low price. It is pigmented, and pretty blend able and i can not tell you how many times i have been saved by this thing. I needed blue contour once and the range they had in here was amazing and so easy to use. It works for everyday use too, however be warned it's not super easy to carry around.
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price if this palette the quality is exceptional. The shadows are very pigmented and allow to make extremely intricate looks. The only downside is that there can be some fallout with the darker colors. To fix this, I will typically place a paper towel underneath the eye as a place the colors. The colors will stay on how you want them especially with a good primer. I would recommend this product definitely. Below I included a picture of a look I did on my friend with this ELF palette.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love E.L.F. big palettes because they are so pretty and all the colors make me happy, but the truth is, I am pretty "safe" with my make up and I don't use nearly half of these colors. I also find the eye shadows are powdery so when you dip your brush, a lot of product comes off and gets everywhere. It's hard to keep this palette clean as you using more colors. Considering the low cost of the E.L.F. palettes though, I'm sure I'll continue to buy them.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Hayes, VA
E.L.F Eye Shadow Makeup Palette Holiday Edition is awesome. It has SO SO SO many different colors. And when you apply them and blend it's gorgeous. It is pretty easy to use. But make sure you use a brush not the little stick thing that comes in all of those makeup stuff. Nice packaging, I thought it was pretty when I got it but I think they updated the packaging since then. I would recommend this to others definitely.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a terrible product. Truth be told most of these types of palettes are awful. I only bought it because it was on sale and I had never tried anything by e.l.f at that point. Most of the eyeshadows were waxy and the ones that weren't ended up being super powdery and had zero pigment. I do not recommend this product. Go for the single eye shadows or the newer small palettes by e.l.f instead, much better quality.
Bri S.
Bri S.
I actually bought this pallet a while back and it was my go to for quite a while. The color pay-off isn't that great on women of color, but I've found if I add a small amount of water to my brush before applying the shadow, the colors were way more vibrant. The more neutral shades were definitely my go-tos; however, I hardly touched the brighter colors. So I don't think I used this product to its fullest potential.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Independence, MO
Love, love, love this palette! The shades are a great variety of matte and shimmer, in just about every color imaginable. I tend to stick with a neutral eye for the most part, but when I'm in the mood for a little over the top color, E.L.F. never fails to disappoint. It's good to know I didn't break the bank on colors I don't use as often, but can still have a great quality product available when I need it.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
paradis
Elf eyeshadows are they any good??
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Lake Zurich
Are the colors patchy or do they all come off pigmented?
Shafeena J.
Shafeena J.
Schenectady, NY
Is this pigmented? How long does it stay on? Is it hard to blend?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Can I still get this?
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these shadows?