BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

e.l.f. Eye Set Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Start your review of e.l.f. Eye Set Day to Night Smoky Eye Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dawn D.
St. Williams
Chalky. No pigmentation. I had high expectations since all of their products are great. I was let down by their eyeshadow. Tried another baked eyeshadow pallette after just in case I got a bad batch. Same thing. Will not try their eyeshadows again. So disappointed.
Chloe' B.
Fairland
I hated these. I felt like it wasn't enough to work with and ended up having the use other pallets with it.
sc:toriwashington W.
Philadelphia
This is perfect for a night and day look, the colors really pop up !! So amazing should get
Courtney L.
I would never purchase this product again. The brush that comes with it is absolutely horrendous, and the eyeshadows have almost no pigmentation. You can't get a full look out of all six eyeshadows which is also really annoying.
Sheyanne W.
I honestly dislike these single eyeshadow duos. They are really powdery and the fall out is insane on these. The colors are bildable but I don't have time to build and build with these. I do not recommend them. I've had them for about 4 months now and they are just sitting on my vanity takeing up space.
Tonya C.
Milan
From brush to coverage I did not like. Will not purchase again. Package only plus about this product
amber s.
Adrian
I did not like this product. Its not very pigmemted and its fades away before the day is thru. Do not reccomend.
Latoya F.
Stone Mountain
Nope. Nope. Nope. I just don’t like this. It doesn’t apply to the lid smoothly you have to consistently keep applying eyeshadow to get the smoky look that you are trying to achieve it does not work sorry e.l.f. Eye Set Day to Night Smoky Eye Set
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I really love the gold that comes in this set, it’s so beautiful and wears perfectly— it feels a lot like the tarte shimmer shadows. But both of the other two duos came broken. I got this on sale, but that shouldn’t reduce the packaging or quality and it did.
yesenia c.
Atwater, CA
No me gusto la pigmentación es muy mala no la recomiendo ! Hay formas de hacer que pigmenten puedes poner gotas para los ojos en la brocha y después pasarla por el producto , así si la tienes no la desperdicias ! El empaque es muy chafa !!!