BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Allie B.
I really like this brand and there and plenty of products they make that I really like but unfortunately there are lots I don't like too
Shayy P.
Sherman, TX
Allow me to talk about the wonders of MAKEUP ! I love this brand of eye shadow...very soft and easy applied. Not clumpy like cheap makeup and. Definitely gives you that smokey eye that you want and need honey !!
Lori T.
Winchester, KY
I love elf eyeshadows! The pigment is very vivid and doesn't flake around my eyes like a lot of other brands. This was my first time using them.
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Me gustan mucho estas sombras de elf ! Son muy duraderas en el rostro y tienen muy lindos tonos ! Me encanta
Maritza I.
The price and size of the product is perfect, you can carry on any purse, very convenient combo
Regina C.
St, NL
I live for Elf products. They are so pigmented and blend like butter. There is minimal fallout and it's great for everyone from professional makeup gurus to beginner MUA's. Always a staple in my makeup bag.
Yesenia D.
E Liverpool, OH
I love E.L.F cosmetics. Their products are cheap but for great quality the price is awesome. The packaging is great! I’d totally recommend this to everyone!
Laura A.
The eye color applies easily and looks great. I love having the complimenting colors paired up already. For the amount of money, you can't beat the quality. For the price, you can buy multiple sets to try.
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
These were my favorite little duos before I started getting in to my bigger pallets, they are very pigmented and good to have in your bag!
marie s.
This product most definitely goes into my makeup bag it's great for an intense or natural look I always re-up on this product it wasn't a surprise that it was going to be a nice formula I really like elf makeup line it's great and affordable I always go back to them.