BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

e.l.f. Eye Set Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Start your review of e.l.f. Eye Set Day to Night Smoky Eye Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Latoya F.
Stone Mountain
Nope. Nope. Nope. I just don’t like this. It doesn’t apply to the lid smoothly you have to consistently keep applying eyeshadow to get the smoky look that you are trying to achieve it does not work sorry e.l.f. Eye Set Day to Night Smoky Eye Set
Kosmic K.
Cullman , AL
I love Elf cosmetics so much. I bought ten of these for Christmas gifts and birthday gifts for the holidays. I even kept one for myself. I love the quality of the brush and the pigments of the shadows.
Shelby T.
Tuscaloosa
I usually love elf’s products but the pigments in the just aren’t bright enough. They don’t last very long and crease, even with primer, I was truly disappointed in these.
Brittany j.
I love elf for the price as always. I am not a big color person so I always do a smokey eye. I do not experiment much and the little pocket sized eye shadow is perfect.
Makayla C.
bonnyman
I love to take these traveling with me because there so small and easy to pack and they make my eyes look great withoute.l.f. Cosmetics Everyday Smoky Eyeshadow Palette taking a big eyeshadow palette it’s pigmented easy to blend it just takes a minute or two it’s great I highly recommend
Tori B.
Galloway
Small but still great for the cheap price! Makes my blue eyes pop like crazy. Easy to use and swipe on. Even better with eye primer. I love all of ELF’s eyeshadows. I would definitely buy again and even buy them as gifts to someone
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
This is a pretty good set and you get a lot for your money. Not exactly the most pigmented shadows, but again it has a very low price point. Still gets the job done, just takes a bit more work than nicer products.
Rolanda L.
Burtonsville, MD
They are nice for Smokey eye effects. I enjoyed using it. It was easy to apply on my face and my sister’s. I shared this product with my siblings because they were too lazy to buy it for themselves. They loved it too.
Jocelyn M.
Bellflower, CA
If you’re looking for a Smokey eye look these are the ones to get. I use this product every time I go out. I use this eyeshadow set often. I absolutely love this little set. I would definitely buy again.
Paige H.
Valparaiso
It is okay. Not much product, and could have a little more pigment and color. You really do have to add a lot of product for a real effect, but if you are looking for something cheap but also slightly nice, go with this product.