BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Laraisa G.
Very good eye products! They can be used for eyeshadows, some as highlighters and even an eyebrow powder filler. I love e.l.f. and almost every brand that they bring to the table this applies to their cosmetic and skin care products! Love them hands down.
Stephanie M.
I really like the ELF Smoky Eye Set and how inexpensive the products are. I wanted to try a smoky eye look and was very pleased with my results after using this product. The shadows went on smoothly and stayed on even without a eye shadow primer. I would definitely buy this set again in the future!
Sheauna A.
Burley , ID
I love elf! It was my very first makeup brand that I ever purchased. The eye shadows and blushes are so pigmented and so worth the price! Very affordable especially for those on a budget or for those who are new to makeup! I will ALWAYS recommend elf ❤
Amanda 💀.
I really liked this! It works great! The colors are nice! I didn't find it harsh on my skin at all! I used it with a primer! The packaging is what you expect. I thought it was pretty effective and the price was so cheap! I think its perfect but I'd like to see even more options!
Arlene T.
Riverside , CA
pretty pigmented I really suggest this product to eye shadow lovers. really nice when you apply and its a good and very affordable price like most elf product its very effective I HIGHLY suggest this product even just for a night out. Its perfect.!
Jordan W.
Elf is a famous drugstore makeup that has always been amazing but stepped up its game even more recently. Cheap but great quality eyeshadow and other areas of makeup. I recommend all products for a quick snag without a huge price tag
Veronique C.
I was hesitant to get these shadows because I wasn't sure how they would pair against my skin tone, but I must say I absolutely love them! I purchased this set from my local Walmart and I definitely would recommend them to anyone!
Haley U.
Virginia Beach
I got this, and I absolutely love it!!!! It is SOO cheap, but it works so well, the eyeshadow is very pigmented, which it usually the problem with cheap eyeshadow, but not for elf! I love all of it, except maybe softer brushes.
Mary s.
Tuscumbia
Can you say phenomenal? I absolutely love elf cosmetics. I'm always looking for new makeup to try but elf is a brand that is close to my heart because it always makes my skin look gorgeous and my makeup always looking on point.
Courtney L.
I would never purchase this product again. The brush that comes with it is absolutely horrendous, and the eyeshadows have almost no pigmentation. You can't get a full look out of all six eyeshadows which is also really annoying.