BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Isabella V.
Best non expensive eyeshadow I've ever bought!Really pigmented to my surpise,the only thing is the packaging feels a little cheap,other then that its great I use it all the time!
Amanda L.
These eye shadows work great! You can complete the smokey eye look for casual/business in the day time and transform your smokey eye for a dramatic/dressy/elegant look at night! I would definitely recommend to others!
Najwa B.
FEZ
I love makeup but I've never been able to afford the top notch stuff that all those talented beauty bloggers recommend. I'm a firm believer in e.l.f. cosmetics after this one purchase! I purchased this in October and I use it pretty much everyday; I'm still using it almost 6 months later and I just barely hit pan. , it is really easy to blend with your eyebrow hairs especially while using the angled applicator brush
Kate M.
Peachland, BC
I got this eyeshadow pack as a Christmas gift and was pleasantly surprised by the quality for the price point! These ended up being a permanent fixture in my make up case!
rihab S.
megrine
I like the colors a lot in this set. I can't wear it very long though. It tends to irritate my eyes. the way it appeared on my lid was different then what it originally looked like. Overall, the brush was the best part of the set.
Laura L.
Miami
it is always important to have a beautiful and striking look and elf always brings us perfect products and ideal for it, as this special kit to see us hermoos and always highlight the name of the brand
Lindsey S.
ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing eyeshadows! They are surprisingly very pigmented! They blend together perfectly and can create different smoky eye looks! They are inexpensive too which is a bonus! I would definitely recommend these products!
Raven C.
Brantford, ON
Amazing I love E. L. F Super affordable and amazing quality for the price. I was very surprised when I first tried it, very pigmented and smooth to work with :)
Astrid Verónica A.
peru
Este producto a mi me encanto la igmentacion de las sombras son buenas aunque son colores basicos y la brocha es muy suabe no incomoda y facil de usa me encanta
vitoria m.
Serra
The quality of the shadows are excellent, they pigment very optimum to make them faded, their durability is very good and the price is also great. Effective