BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Melissa K.
Love this so much i use this for a every day look as well for work or for when im going out but this is so beautiful it goes on smooth with me every time I use it but for same people thay dont like it as much but i think its beautiful for me
Erinn P.
North Sydney, NS
I received this as a gift. I don't use all the colors but they are convenient when your going out and gotta take makeup somewhere. I'm usually playing worth my makeup those times and I enjoy the other colors for fun.
Danielle R.
Brantford
Love the color and it stays on for longer then normal brands I find as I'm always running around after the kids so if you sweat or get wet no worries there :)
Imen M.
this three sets of eye shadows from EYES LIPS FACE  aka elf  are not only  very pigmented but also   last longer.   you can either  wear it in the day with a simple everyday make up  or  wear it at night with  a perfect smokey eye  .   these  eye shadows are also very practicale  ; you can  throw them in your bag  and won't take place  while a big palette having the same colors will take all the place in your bag . think wisely ladies xoxo
Chantal P.
Portugal Cove
Loved this set. I bought it for my mom for Christmas one year and it last forever. The pigment is amazing. Such a low price product for such an awesome product. It is very simple to apply. My mom loves it and so do I.
Kimberly K.
Elf is one of my favorite brands, they are of excellent quality and at a very good price. However, this eye set is not my favorite. The colors are cute and I like the pigmentation, but I think that does not serve me that "day to night". To make a smokey soft for the day is fine. And with the help of some more product could become a smokey perfect for the night
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
I only use the lightest and the middle duos but the quality of these is really great! The shadow brush is perfect for packing on the colour, and the look is super easy to create : throw one shade into the crease and the other on the lid. Cost me like $5 around the holidays and I love these! The pigment doesn’t disappoint.
Tavishi D.
Nagpur
Elf cosmetics has been my favourite drugstore brand and I really like it a lot. Their products are so affordable but yet work as if they are from a high end brand. These eyeshadow a are really nice neutral everyday wearable colours and I love them! Elf cosmetics did a great job!
Grecia C.
Beautiful set to use weather it's day or night. It has wonderful colors to combine and make your eyes sparkle at any time. It's completely effective and gentle to apply. I highly recommend this product and absolutely buy it again. You can find it at your favorite store or online.
Kris L.
Ottawa
Definitely a favourite of mine from E.L.F. . The eyeshadow is so versatile it can be used all day and all night with just a couple quick stops to the washroom to change it up a bit. As usual with E.L.F. the price was not bad at all. Product provided a pleasant experience.