BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Sami P.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this set online not too long ago and it’s such a nice set! The shadows are amazing and pigmented, and the brush is pretty good too. I love how there’s such a range in the colors!  e.l.f. Eye Set Day to Night Smoky Eye Set
Kayleigh N.
Fort Gay, WV
For a Smokey look, this eyeshadow did its job. It wasn’t as pigmented as I would of liked, but it still looked pretty good. After awhile it got into my creases and started to look oily. Def would need a great primer to use this again.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Andi H.
surprise
I love E.l.F because they are so affordable , I wish they made this in a cream set instead of just powder. But over all I really like the different Smokey colors that you can do with this set. I would definitely buy again!
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I really love the gold that comes in this set, it’s so beautiful and wears perfectly— it feels a lot like the tarte shimmer shadows. But both of the other two duos came broken. I got this on sale, but that shouldn’t reduce the packaging or quality and it did.
Sydney G.
Novato
Purchased at: Amazon
Some of these were pigmented, others were not. The quality just isn’t there and I didn’t think it was worth it. I was disappointed in the cheap packaging and the quality of the shadows. I would buy these again.
yesenia c.
Atwater, CA
No me gusto la pigmentación es muy mala no la recomiendo ! Hay formas de hacer que pigmenten puedes poner gotas para los ojos en la brocha y después pasarla por el producto , así si la tienes no la desperdicias ! El empaque es muy chafa !!!
lindy a.
reno
Colors are very pretty on this trio but there is a lot of fall out when using. But I still use these because I honestly love ELF and their products! Just do your foundation and other stuff after applying!
Kaitlynne A.
I am a huge fan of E.L.F. The price is good and the products are spectacular. I would recommend these items to everyone I know. The fact the right colors all come in a set to make a flawless eyeshadow design is great.
Evelyn S.
Garden Grove, California
I got this product for Christmas. Elf has amazing stuff and this is very promising as a small gift. The only thing I wish was that this was all in one palette opposed to small pots.