BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Saed A.
I like ELF cosmetics because they are very affordable and also of good quality. I have several brushes, eyeliners and eyeshadows. I do recommend this brand
Mariana d.
They are really good comparing the price to other more expensive brands and it does a very good job, the colors are as rich as any other drug store brand.
Dalilah M.
Okay..confession. I actually ended up using the brown shade as an eyebrow powder. Worked great! So I can only assume it did the same as an eyeshadow?! Lol
Karlyn L.
CHICAGO
Are very good, excellent pigmentation and is very versatile because they make many look with these basic shadows. Highly recommended It adheres very well.
Sharonda B.
Tacoma , WA
My go to on days where I don't want or need anything too heavy! Always give me the look that I need. Even when I need a touch up it's right in my purse!
Corinne R.
Naples
Love it!!!! the colors are perfect and can easily be blended together to create more dramatic looks. The price was great and the packing was very sleek.
Gianna D.
Galloway, NJ
I love these eyeshadows! They're very pigmented and perfect for someone who doesn't do eye makeup everyday but likes a really clean look when they do it!
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
its ok for the daily use, i normally put it on my eye and use a pigment to better color, its a easy package to carry on my purse, i have all the colors
Jennifer S.
Riverton
One of my favorite pieces from ELF, i have never gotten anything bad with them. they are not pricey and i love all the products, very effective!
Michelle J.
Noxapater
Love the product and highly recommend it. Its great for any occasion.... Give it a try if you havent and see for yourself just how good the product is.