BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Kaitlyn R.
Of course these aren't going to stay as long as something of better quality but for the money, it is totally worth it. These are nice and compared to the naked palette, are pretty pigmented.
Tina F.
I love cool tones and this is one of the best for a low cost. More subtle colors for work and shimmery for a night out...perfect balance! Easy to use, stays on, not hard to remove. I would buy again for sure!
Zaria D.
Atlanta
I absolutely love elf. Their shadows are really pigmented and they last all day. They also have really affordable prices. These shadows in particular are great to have on the go.
Delana D.
All of elfs products are very affordable and easy to find in any local drug store. This product is very pigmented and goes on easily. I would for sure buy this products again and any other elf product!
Miranda C.
Pen argyl, PA
I am a big fan of elf products. They have anything you could need for makeup. This product worked very well. They blended beautifully! I would definitely recommend using these.
mara l.
Newton falls, OH
Elf products are a blessing to my life. I have never had an issue with any product. These shadows are very pigmented and go on super easy as well. They are also very cheap!
Adriana A.
pigment is ok on the shimmer! But on the Mattes they are very easy for a beginner to learn how to use eye shadows and the way it's packaged makes it so easy to combine two together
Reyna M.
Great pigment, but there is a the product leaves a lot of residue. I pair it with a good primer and I'm good. Also put tape under my eyes to make sure it doesn't get in my bags
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
Long lasting and all natural look in one! Perfect for quick on the go makeup and just retouching! I love this because it's perfect for busy people or college students-- school to work or a night out! Highly recommend! And it's available almost everywhere :)
Cynthia J.
Fayetteville, NC
Love the colors! And the product lasts me all day! The packaging is compact and child prof from my little 2 year old! Definitely gentle on my sensitive skin which is a plus! Definitely plan on buying again in the future.