BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Brooklynn C.
E.L.F. is really proving itself in the beauty world. For a great price you get a great product. I love buying E.L.F. and will continue to buy it. The packaging is always very nice and the products are always good quality. I love and highly recommend anything E.L.F.
Ashley S.
Idleyld Park, OR
In love with these beautiful colors. I recommended all the e.l.f products and cosmetics to anybody starting with makeup or just in general when trying to save some money because they are good quality at a fraction of the price.
Isabelle G.
I also honestly love these elf eyeshadows because there all so pigmented and very shiny. They go on easily and it very blendable. These are easy too pack on if you need more of a dramatic look but you if don't , them go easy on them since they are very pigmented.
Jenny S.
Greensburg, KY
I loved the e.l.f. Smoked eye set. Everything was included to make the perfect smoked eye. It was also very easy to apply and blend. I only wear makeup about 6 hours of the day but it stayed on flawless the entire time.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
This is so affordable and great for people who are beginners with makeup and don't want to waste money on high end makeup . The quality is just as great as the name brand companies, super rich and smooth and pigmented.
Shayy P.
Sherman, TX
Allow me to talk about the wonders of MAKEUP ! I love this brand of eye shadow...very soft and easy applied. Not clumpy like cheap makeup and. Definitely gives you that smokey eye that you want and need honey !!
Hannah L.
I really love the brand elf. Although I specifically do not have this product, I have other products similar to this one and is great. I really love Elf because if you are a beginner with make up their products are really cheap and it has really good quality.
Jakeline G.
fullerton
It says from day to night, however my eyelids don't think so. My face produces more oil and it seems like the eyeshadow can't stand for long so I wouldn't recommend to buy a drugstore makeup that wouldn't last.
Brianna T.
Fowler
This product is affordable, effective, and highly recommended! I have used it only once, and I already love it!!!! It met my expectations, and I will definitely be buying this again. Cute packaging and I do recommend this to everyone!!!!!!
Joanna L.
Houston,Tx
I do not care what anybody says but lately E.l.f has really been stepping up with their products. From brushes to makeup, it's insane. The colors really bring out your eyes and it's super pigment. They stay one all day and night with no smears! NADA! Love it. Good Job E.l.f