BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

e.l.f. Eye Set Day to Night Smoky Eye Set
Absolutely love ELF products. They are affordable and can be found at a number of stores. Their shadows aren't as high quality as the liners but for the price they're great. I usually purchase these products at target.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Love this palet! You can keep your look clean and simple for work or switch it up for a night out, all in one. This is all I ever have and will continue to use for my eyes! Such a great price, I highly
Recommend!
Jessica H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is one of my favorite shadow sets. With blue eyes, I always go for darker browns to make them pop & this does just that! I always get compliments on how stunning my eyes are when I wear these colors.
Laura A.
The eye color applies easily and looks great. I love having the complimenting colors paired up already. For the amount of money, you can't beat the quality. For the price, you can buy multiple sets to try.
member-2717076ac
this product is and okay but , it has minimum pigment , but it's not pricey at all , i tried it one time and i but it often especially when i'm in need of some on the go makeup it has nice travel size packages:)
Tori J.
It's a really good eyeshadow for extremely cheap it is effective and pigmented nicely and is a good value. I love it a lot for a walmart buy. It doesn't need improvement it work just fine the way it is
Chelsea B.
TERRY, MS
When I first started getting into makeup E.L.F was the only thing I would buy, they have great quality and pigmented products and the prices are absolutely outstanding! If you've never tried elf cosmetics I highly recommend. Honestly it's like department store makeup and is just wonderful and great on the skin. Doesn't damage it as if you were using other high end makeup products
Ashley S.
Tappahannock, VA
I personally got this on sale and I love it. It provides so many different combinations that you can't get bored with it. Great value and quality for the product. I love the elf brand.
Megan C.
I had the black and gray color one. I went through like an "emo" phase or whatever in 2015 and used to wear it a lot lol. The color was long lasting but it faded rather quick if you know what I mean and, the packaging was small and convenient. The powder was very loose though and fall on my face and in my eyes.
Charlene D.
Altoona
I love e.l.f products! Not only are they affordable, but the quality is right up there with the higher end brands! I especially love the eye set! The eye shadow stays on all day & they have beautiful shades available!