BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Day to Night Smoky Eye Set - e.l.f. Cosmetics Day to Night Smoky Eye Set has richly pigmented, easy-to-blend eyeshadows that are crease resistant and long lasting, while the soft synthetic-haired brush can be used with wet or dry products.Set includes:3 Eyeshadow Duos (3 x 0.14 oz)1 Eyeshadow Brush - Day to Night Smoky Eye Set

Sarah T.
Plymouth, MN
I got this set for christmas and it has really pretty colors! I usually only wear neutral colors and the browns in this set were gorgeous! They have a nice shimmer to them and stay on all day.
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
great priced and very pigmented. a little goes a long way so it lasts which is nice. the shades are beautiful and tie together any look! they last all day and don’t fade. they’re easy to find at drug stores
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to use. Thanks for letting me to review this great and beautiful product.
Sarah S.
Sanford, NC
Tired of paying big bucks for great makeup? Look no further than elf comestics. This eye shadow duo blends so well and the colors are amazingly natural. I love this brand and this eyeshadow.
Kelly E.
Traralgon , VIC
I adore E.L.F they make some of the best makeup products that I have used. I loved the 4pc day to night smoky eye set, my eyes looked amazing with this look and it was so easy to use!
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I think I got this as a free gift with one of my orders, and I found it to lack pigmentation, so I gave it to my daughter. If you're looking for a light eyeshadow set that can be versatile, this is a good option. I just need my shadows to pack some color payoff.
MaKenzie M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This brand is very affordable which is one reason why I love it so much. I believe I bought mine from wal mart. I am a repeat customer and this product barely ever lets me down. I would recommend this product to others
Bianca G.
I love this product. It is so amazing and it works very well. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know! Very affordable as well! I always use this and I absolutely love it! No other words can describe!
Yaneli G.
Woodside, NY
My favorite eye shadows of all time! Perfect for a smokey eye ! A little pricey but so worth it. I've used this product repeatedly and I love how nice it looks on eye. Deff recommend it to others !
Tapioca S.
The colors weren’t really for me but the color pay off of the product was definitely there. I personally wouldn’t purchase them again but I would definitely recommend again, especially considering the price point.