BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #29 in Eye Primer

This double sided eye primer keeps your eyeshadow in place all day. Turn your eyeshadow or eyeliner into a smudge free look.

HOW TO USE

Apply the Prime side all over the eyelid and pat in with a finger.

Brush the Seal formula over your eyeliner to waterproof.

The sealer can also be used to apply eyeshadow as eyeliner.

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Paraffin, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sorbitan Olivate
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

• i been wanting to try this one can anyone tell me if this is a go...2 Answers
  • I'm looking to buy my first eye primer but don't want to splurge ...2 Answers
  • How exactly do you seal in the liner? Is it before or after the e...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "the only eye primer i've ever used i love it but i prefer the old formula the new one does crease unless you set it with powder really well first" in 7 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Brianna V.
Liberty Twp, OH
Talk about bang for your buck. I picked this up at the drug store and didn't expect much from it for the price, but it worked more than well. The color is perfect and just sheer enough to work with every skin tone and it glides on smoothly and with ease. The packaging is great, although the cover for the lid primer comes off easily so watch out! The only downfall to this product is how chunky the eye primer is, making it difficult to apply, and the stiffness of the liner sealer brush which made my liner run and move as I applied the sealer. I plan to purchase again, I enjoy this product.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
This is dual ended. The primer side is out if you have oily lids. If you have dry lids, it will crease and ruin your look. Just don’t bother with the primer stick. The reason I gave it a 5-Star rating is because of the other end. If you have hooded eyes or your liner transfers up into your lid, you need this. The lock-it applicator is a thin brush. You put it over your liner and it feels wet, but you can’t even feel it after it dries. It keeps your liner in place all day. No transfer, so smudging. It’s a daily must-have for me.
Amanda L.
Tooele
I like the primer portion of this product I feel it works well on my eyes and helps my eyeshadows last much longer however the sealer I've used it once wasn't super impressed didn't really need a sealer it's nice to have I suppose but it's not a necessity at least for me and the type of style of makeup I wear but the primer works well it's very creamy doesn't have an odor and sets up really fast.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I love this!! I definitely feel like the primer side of this helps my eyeshadow stay longer. I wear covergirl eyeshadow to work, and normally at some point throughout the day it is all gone. I have lost some eyeshadow when I use this primer, but a lot more of it stays than when I don't wear the primer.

The best part of this product though is the sealer!! I mixed it with some bright green I shadow and used it as liner and it was AMAZING!! I didn't have very much luck just dipping the applicator in the eyeshadow like I think your supposed to, but i mixed them on a plate and used a wet and wild angled liner brush to apply it and that was great!! So easy and gives me so many more options without having to buy a bunch of liner!!!
Liz T.
This is a great inexpensive primer. I’ve taken this with me to travel with so if I lose it, it wouldn’t upset me like losing a more expensive brand. If I’m not doing an elaborate eye, I’ll use this primer. It lasts pretty long. I found mine at Target. Great for anyone just starting out or looking for cost-effective makeup.
Ryan E.
Charlotte
I LOVE the sealer and it’s the whole reason I buy it. That and the price is good. I picked it up at Walmart and target both times I’ve purchased it. Now, the reason for 3 stars is that I don’t like the eyelid primer. It’s thick and settles in my creases. I have hooded lids and it makes them look heavier!
Gabriella B.
Philadelphia
I️ don't understand the sealer part. I used it once and it just took off my eyeliner. The eyelid primer is decent. I wouldn't say it's 24hr wear, but it does the job considering the fact that it's under $5. I️ also like it as a eyeshadow color or base since it's very light and it's very creamy.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
Got this at Walmart for about $3, I thought it was a steal! The primer part is a little hard to apply because I had to tug on my skin to blend it out. It kept my eyeshadow put for longer than if I didn’t use a primer, but it did end up creasing at the end of the day anyway. A better eyeshadow primer I have used is the NYX HD Eye Shadow Base

However, I am absolutely IN LOVE with the liner sealer!!! It allows me to create an eyeliner out of any eyeshadow shade!! My favorite way of using it is with a shimmery shade to create an easy glittery cut-crease! I would honestly just buy this for the liner sealer! Loveee!!!
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Im interested where can i get it
Karyme G.
México
Cuánto cuesta este producto y en donde lo puedo encontrar?
Jenny V.
Portland , OR
What does this product do?
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
How does this work? Where can I find it?
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
How does the liner sealer actually work?