BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #26 in Eyelid Primer

The Prime side sets your eyeshadow in so your color won't fade, bleed or crease. The Liner side transforms your favorite eye shadow into a waterproof, smudge-proof liquid liner with this unique clear liquid and built-in felt tip precision eyeliner brush. Now you can have your eye makeup lasting longer for no fuss no budge color. see more...

• I'm looking to buy my first eye primer but don't want to splurge ...2 Answers
  • i been wanting to try this one can anyone tell me if this is a go...1 Answers
  • How exactly do you seal in the liner? Is it before or after the e...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
I love this stuff. The primer works great and keeps my eye makeup from moving around throughout the day. It does go on a little thick and you need to blend it in quickly. Beware that it will cake on dry skin, so make sure you've used moisturizer on any dry spots.

The liner sealer end is so cool. It transforms your powder shadows into a liner that stays in place, unlike just using a wet brush to apply your liner. Just be sure not to tip the container when you're applying with the wand. I have a habit of keeping it in my hand to reapply the sealer, and I tipped it forward too much while applying and a bunch of the liquid spilled on the floor. Another reviewer mentioned that the sealer burned her eyes. I will admit that it stung a bit when I first put it on my lid, but I have very sensitive skin and eyes and other than the initial sting, I didn't have any problems or allergic reactions.

For the price, it's totally something you should have in your makeup bag.
Raine C.
Beckley, WV
This product is amazing! I use it everyday, even if I go 'natural'. The price is a steal at only $3! It's a full coverage primer and concealer all-in-one. It covers my darkest circles & makes my eyeshadow go on smoothly, never crease, & lasts at least 8-12 hours depending on choice of shadows. I use the sealer for eyeliner as well as my eyebrows. This is the perfect sealer. You can't even tell it's on your skin or eyes, yet keeps eyeliner and brows in tact all day. Through water and sweat! This is my must have.
Rachel L.
This stuff is like magic! The eyeshadow primer works very well and makes me eyeshadow pop and last for a really long time! And the liner sealer is great if you want to make your own eyeliner with any color shadow you have! When I use it the eyeliner literally stays put all day. I definitely recommend this, especially since it is only about $3.
Léa L.
clichy
I use the eye primer every day with my eyeshadow but i actually never got how to use the liner sealer.
The packaging is very simple as always with e.l.f. cosmetics.
I think the eye primer color fits everyone.
I probably won't buy more, but if I don't find anything better I will probably buy it again
Katerina Y.
When I first started wearing eyeshadow, I was using this as my primer. Although it did work better than using no primer at all, it still didn't keep my shadow from creasing, and I found the liner primer half of it to be kinda pointless. E.L.F's regular shadow primer is A LOT better!
Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK
I actually thought this stuff was concealer when I first bought it. I thought this stuff was okay for the price, you won't miss out on much if you dont buy it. It creases towards the end of the day, but offers great coverage of uneven skin tones. I guess it is a decent buy.
corrin r.
This stuff is pretty cool. The eye primer is okay, as it prevents creasing, but not for too long. However, it cancels out any redness or veins in your eyelids. The eyeliner sealer is awesome. You could turn any eyeshadow in any color into an eyeliner. That's pretty awesome!
Denis S.
This elf product I love not only for being two in one, but the coverage of the primer is excellent because they make your shadows last a lot, and the eyeliner is the best because pigmenta super well. It's great also that it's super cheap, I really recommend it.
Kelsey T.
Hamilton, GA
Love elf products!!! Great product for the price. Works as well as other expensive brands. The eye primer definitely works and makes my eyes look brighter and not so dark. Since I am on a budget I always buy elf products and have not been disappointed
Hannah S.
This stuff is absolutely amazing if you want a ton of colored liners, but don't have the budget. Or if you want the perfect colored eyeliner. You can take any powder eyeshadow you have and make it into an eyeliner that stays all day and looks great.
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Im interested where can i get it
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
What does this product do?
Karyme G.
México
Cuánto cuesta este producto y en donde lo puedo encontrar?
kayla g.
Morton Grove, IL
How does the liner sealer actually work?
Lei F.
I'm looking to buy my first eye primer but don't want to splurge too much. I have oily lids that tend to crease easily. Is this product good to start with? Or are there any other affordable, good primers?