BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #74 in Makeup Remover

Forget the mess of liquid eye makeup remover and say hello to our easy to use Eye Makeup Remover Pads! Package is perfectly sized for travel and for the girl on-the-go, just throw it in your purse or gym bag! Simply swipe a remover pad over eye makeup when you're ready to remove, or use to correct eye makeup mistakes or smudges. Your eyes will feel fresh and clean with the gentle formula.

Fragrance Free. 24 pads included.

HOW TO USE

• Rub remover pad gently over closed lid and lashes.
  • Let skin dry before reapplying makeup.
  • Works with waterproof eyeliner and mascara.

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone

• How many pads are in this package?3 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Is this product actually effective because of how cheap ...2 Answers
e.l.f. Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • "When I'm wearing heavy eye makeup though they don't do the job as well as they should." in 4 reviews
  • "I like these eye makeup remover pads." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for travelling and very easy to store in your travel bag." in 1 review
  • "They worked fine, but after I finish the package I have open I'm just going to go back to the regular elf makeup remover wipes. " in 1 review
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
These are effective for removing eye makeup and brow pomade for good value cost. I thought I’d be effective like similar makeup pads in removing makeup from other items and that is the only expectation it didn’t meet.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
I'm not a huge fan of this . The pads aren't wet enough to remove the heaviest eye makeup and its so tiny . The packing is simple . But the price wasn't as bad but still I would rather something else.
Alexxandria H.
This i s an alright makeup remover. I cannot say it is my favorite one. It smear makeup more than remove it. But its elf and it is cruelty free. To each there own on this one.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
I love these! They smell really good and work really well! I only needed one for both eyes and I had on a lot of eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner! I would definitely recommend these!!
Inssaf K.
I have used this back in my high schools days. It was cheap and convenient at the time. I bought it from target. I really like ELF brushes. More than any product they carry.
dom f.
visalia
I love these eye makeup remover wipes!! So so soooo glad I found them because my nightly face wash routine includes these! Whenever I wear makeup on just my eyes or lips (or a full face) I remove it with these wipes and I just remove my eye makeup on one side, and lip stick on the other, and it really comes off, so when I'm washing my face I don't have to worry about my mascara getting into my eyes I just wash my whole face with warm water, add soap, and wash of with cold water! It's so perfect. It also really takes off that matte lipstick! (: WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!! P.s these are only two dollars, when e.l.f had their sale they were .64 cents then marked down another 20% and only .32 cents, and when they have their 50% off sale, only $1! (:
Deanna M.
You don't get a ton in a pack, but for the price you can easily get a few packs. It does a good job at removing. What I like to use these for is to wipe my brushes off to use a different color. I don't have tons of brushes so I have to use the same for multiple things, so these are great to get the surface color off!
Larissa N.
Elf is one of my favorite brands for just about everything that they sell. I bought this at Walmart and it works great. Very cheap products and works very well. Coming from a first time user, id definitely buy again.
Michelle P.
Edmond, OK
I got these from the e.l.f. website and only because they were on sale for less than $1. I actually LOVE them! They work incredibly well. I love the fact that they're so affordable, work surprisingly well, and you don't have to waste an entire makeup remover wipe if you only need to take off makeup in a small area. These wipes are very small squares but you can use both sides. I can get my eyeshadow and mascara off on one side of the wipe per eye. Give them a try!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
These pads are almost to small. If you are wearing mascara, you really have to scrub hard to remove it. Even then it never fully takes mine off. I would not ever buy this product again. I would recommend spending a few more dollars for a better quality remover.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Colleen S.
Albuquerque NM
Do these burn your eyes for any reason ?
Linda L.
Anderson, SC
How many pads are in this package?
joann m.
Redlands, Ca
Will this irritate my eyes when my eyes are already very sensitive?

back