e.l.f. Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow uploaded by RENEE M.e.l.f. Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow uploaded by Tracy S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Eyeshadow

This collection of 6 coordinating eye shadow shades are designed to enhance and complement the color of your eyes. Create custom blended color to define and contour the eye for a flawless day or night look.

Buy on Target*
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Like I said before I love Elf products!! They are cheap and easy to use and they work!! This palette is just as pigmented as any morphe palette! The colors are so buttery and smooth. Super easy to apply and they last! I love the natural brown tones as well! Like I said before I would most definitely recommend this brand to anyone! Especially if your on a budget! They are amazingly priced and effective!
RENEE M.
Midlothian
One of my favorite eyeshadows! Great price! The color stays on and I haven’t noticed any clumping or creasing throughout the day. I like lighter colors and shimmery colors. The shimmery isn’t tacky. I don’t use the darker colors as much so I feel like they are wasted but this is my go-to natural look for every day.
Kayleen W.
Los Angeles
The lightest color was a little chalky but the rest of the colors were pretty smooth and pigmented . The brown is a perfect brown for smoking out the lower lash line and the coppery brown is a nice neutral with a hint of shimmer if that makes sense . Not overwhelming just right and the price is so reasonable for the amount of product you are getting
Ana B O.
Jacksonville, FL
I think this pallet is great for beginners. I don’t think it has amazing pigmentation or blend ability but it does it’s job pretty well. There’s definitely room for improvement in pigmentation and blend ability but if you’re looking for a neutral pallet for an every day look and you are a beginner I would maybe look into getting this one
Chee V.
Fresno, CA
I’ve used this palette for awhile, until I’ve tried others and I have to say that if you want to save money this palette does the job. If you want something hat will stay on longer, or is more pigmented, I would try morphe. But overall, not a bad palette. I’m more of a neutral color person as well.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
These are very affordable eyeshadow palettes to use. I have a few in some different color schemes. They are easy to apply and come with a brush. I recommend using a few different brushes if you have them! The colors are long lasting on your skin and I will continues to purchase these palettes.
Marleni R.
los angeles
I love this pallet. I found myself reaching for this pallet more than my other high-end brand pallets. If you use the right primer then the color pay off is amazing. It only creases is a tiny bit if you wear it for many many hours. But other than that I love these shadows.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Great palette and extremely affordable but honestly it’s a bit chalky and streaky . Pigment fades over time and that’s not an extremely bad con but I’ve tried them and do carry one for traveling . You can’t go wrong but their newer formulas are way better.
Tara S.
Sedalia, MO
Overall this is a good product for the price point. I like most ELF products so I wasn’t surprised at the quality of this palette. The colors are pretty and the pigment is decent. My only complaint would be the length of wear. This is definitely not meant to be worn all day with no touch ups. The colors do tend to kind of dull throughout the day. However it’s great for a date night and can last longer with a good eyeshadow primer.
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
Good for the price point, I tend to gravitate toward the Warmer colors and this palette is that. It blends out easy and wears well. I do find if I don’t prime my eyes I have more creasing than I would with another brand but I do enjoy this!
Jamie D.