e.l.f. Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow

This collection of 6 coordinating eye shadow shades are designed to enhance and complement the color of your eyes. Create custom blended color to define and contour the eye for a flawless day or night look.

This has a great pride but how well does it go on and does it last throughout the day?
I want to ask that I don’t have any eyeshadow palette now and I will going to buy one so which eyeshadow palette should I buy because I don’t want spend my mother’s net on small eyeshadow palette I just want one so can anyone please tell me which I should buy?
Where do you buy this
Start your review of e.l.f. Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Regina B.
Thibodaux
e.l.f. Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow uploaded by Regina B.
The color options are great, subtle look! It stays on all day and cant beat the price. e.l.f. Cosmetics baked highlighter
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
E.L.F. has become one of my favorite go to. It is super inexpensive and last all day. There are tons of colors and so many different ways to play with your makeup.
Malaika B.
I don’t like this product because the colors are at my Thing. It does have some sort of pigment. But I personally don’t like the colors. I do like some of the colors but they don’t have that much pigment and I have to like take my brush into the eyeshadow to get some product.
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
I really like the nature colors, more earth tones. I would recommend to friends and family
Kelli U.
Aliquippa, PA
Perfect for those of us on a budget. Easy application. Large pallet of colors that provide many choices for different eye shadow looks from natural to a more dramatic smoky eye.
Ashlie T.
The elf brand deftly is a good brand and their make up is good quality a very reasonable price for almost anyone's budget the eye shadows do go on nicely blends smoothly I've never had any issues with the colors never showing up their pigment it very well
Sofia G.
Port Hueneme , CA
This product is so small yet so powerful! I love it so much! The colors give a small and shuttle look to it but can make your makeup look so nice! It’s very long lasting and I would totally recommend!
Jessica S.
Visalia, CA
Great shade range in eyeshadow color. Very affordable brand. Makes for an awesome buy.
Avashanashish S.
Brooklyn , NY
It is great product at very reasonable price. It is very pigmented as well and last long . Perfectly blends and makes your eyes look more beautiful with their nude shade
Kelly R.
Coral Springs , FL
This was ok for the price it wasn’t as pigmented but if your a beginner this would be a perfect practice gift