Lauren W.

Hey guys! What type of make up brushes do you use? I am looking for some at the moment and have heard great review about elf products.

Catarina C.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I really like elf brushes and have a few. The price is really affordable.
Ferrari A.
Ferrari A.
11 months ago
Morphe brushes are the best even real techniques
Zemzem A.
Zemzem A.
Notting Hill, London
11 months ago
I have the Elf Holiday Brush Set. I do like the face brushes but I think the eye brushes are average. I use the powder brush to blend foundation and it works soooo well! I'd recommend morphe eyeshadow brushes, they're also affordable and better quality imo.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
North York, ON
11 months ago
The elf brushes are really affordable and nice, I like all the ones that I have purchased. Real techniques is another fairly affordable brand that has nice brushes! I have 3 of their face and eye sets and find them fairly comparable to my more expensive brushes.
Maytal M.
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Love elf!
Emily W.
Emily W.
11 months ago
Luxie, sigma, elf, and glamour dolls are mine