BY ECOTOOLS

Beautifully Soft with Bamboo & Recycled Materials4 Brush headsSoft, cruelty free bristlesSleek bamboo handlesRecycles aluminum ferruleA Best Beauty Buy! This four-brush pack is condensed into two brushes with a brush head on each end! Not only does this free up space in your makeup bag, but it allows for easier touch ups for your day to night transition!Use brushes to create and complete any look. Brushes: bamboo, recycled aluminum and cruetly free bristles. Packaging: 80 recycled & 100 recyclable paper produced from wind energy. Our reusable eco pouch is made with natural materials and EVA.Not tested on animals and cruelty free.Made in ChinaHere are a few tips from the experts:Shade & Define Brush: Apply shadow all over the lid with the shading brush then flip it over and use the defining brush to add depth to the eyes.Blend & Smudge Brush: Blend shadow to eliminate harsh lines with the blending brush, and use the smudge brush to create soft definition along the lash line.©2014 Paris Presents Incorporated

4 Brush heads; Apply shadow, then line & define; Blend shadow, then smudge; Create & complete any look; Recycles aluminum ferrule; Sleek bamboo handles; Soft, cruelty free bristles

e.l.f. Eye Crease Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Eye Crease Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
I think these brushes get the job done, but I don’t think they’re the best quality. The actual brush part of these tend to fall off from the wooden handle, and that’s incredibly annoying to encounter during makeup application. I would suggest these brushes if you’re ballin’ on a budget, but I personally think your money could be better spent on another brand with higher quality products.
amy b.
REEDSVILLE, PA
I use these dual end eye brushes a lot. Very good brushes. I've had mine for years. I clean mine and they do very well and go right back to shape. So easy to,apply your eye makeup. I so recommend these brushes. Plus they are very good value.
Helen H.
Chicago
I never thought about until now I really love these brushes lol! The clean easy. Blends great. Compatible with good quality products! Feels good to know you’re giving back to the environment. Great price! Blends just as good as the black design line from e.l.f.
Teryn P.
Chesapeake, VA
These brushes are very soft and don’t lose hairs like I’ve had other cheaper brushes do. They are also widely available and that I’ve cleaned them many many times and they still perform great. I would say the only complaint I have is that they are a little pricey but that usually doesn’t matter if you know you’re getting something of quality.
Dez E.
This was an ok brush at best , I’m usually not a fan of brushes with double ends . It blended ok , didn’t do anything special . The price is nice but other than that I wouldn’t repurchase this brush . There’s better drugstore brushes out there
Kat B.
Chatham, NJ
These two brushes are amazing! I'm a total amateur with makeup, but they are so easy to use. I use the flat-ish fluffy one to apply shadow all over. Then I use the angled end to apply shadow as a liner between my lower lashes. After, I use the short stubby one to apply in the crease and the round, fluffy end to blend it out. LOVE these brushes
anna l.
New Market
This little double ended brush duo is one I reach for often.  You can get a complete eye look with just these two brushes if you need to, because the double ends offer a really good variety.  There's a blender, a shader, an eyeliner brush and a smudger brush.. and they're all good quality!  I've used these for years.
Brittany T.
Pomona
Gets the job done great! Soft brushes so it doesn’t irritate your skin or eyes. I use these brushes every time I do eye make up. Sometimes it’s a span of a few days or for a few months just depends what’s going on in my schedule. Great priced for such a good product! This brand puts out some great products, get test them out people!!
Krista C.
I love these dual ended brushes, especially for traveling. They are great quality for drugstore brushes and since they’re dual ended you get more for your money. I find that I pull out the flat shading brush to use for fast every day eyes. I would definitely recommend for travel bags or someone who wants a good affordable option!
Sabryna F.
Rochester, NY
I love how affordable and useful these brushes are. Not only are they incredibly soft and easy on my skin, but they are also perfect for applying just the right amount of makeup. My set came with two, double side brushes,  which means i have four different eye make up brushed to choose from to perfect my look.