• e.l.f. Eye Crease Brush e.l.f. Eye Crease Brush

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Blends and contours in the crease and corners of the eye. This domed bristle brush picks up eye color and sweeps it onto the eyelid to create bold definition. Great for smudging shadow into the lash line for a smoky effect.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

How to Use

Dip Into Highlighter Or Eyeshadow And Apply To Targeted Area Using Short Strokes.
To Blend Or Smudge, Draw The Brush Outward From Color In Back And Forth Motions.

e.l.f. Eye Crease Brush
  • "You can't beat this brush for the price. I use this for crease color, applies shadow great. Bristles are soft and blends greatly! Elf brushes are awesome!" in 213 reviews
  • "I use this brush every time I do my eyeshadow! It's very precise and blends beautifully. Awesome quality for the price, it's soft and doesn't shed." in 134 reviews
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
The Elf Eye Crease Brush is very handy, but there are pros and cons. This brush picks up and applies powder very well. The small size of the brush head is great for precise crease work, smaller eyelids, and inner corner highlights. I have experienced no shedding with this particular brush. My quam with this brush and Elf brushes overall is the cheap glue they use. I have had to superglue ferrules back on even before cleaning the brushes with water. Grab a tube while at the store, eventually you will need it if you use Elf brushes.
Maddie F.
Salt Lake City
I love this brush. I have had it for years and it blends just as good as when I first bought it. It’s still soft. Not the softest brush I own, but still soft. The brush handle’s paint, like all other elf product brush handles’ paint, will crack with time—but this is expected and really not an issue at all. If you’re looking for a really soft blending brush though, I suggest Colourpop. I’ve bought three of their blending brushes because they’re so soft 😍
christine B.
Cheektowaga
I love the Quality an how soft they are the price point is fantastic they re just as good as the high end price point brushes and same quality as well which is amazing very soft the bristles don’t fall out they are not packed to tightly it’s just a great quality brush just like all of elf brushes
Katie C.
Glade Spring, VA
Good product, I've had it for about 3 years and it's good for darkening the crease area. It's pretty comfortable and easy to handle. Use it a lot when I'm doing an extravagant eye look. Like to gently use it under my eye to create a smoky look. Only thing I don't like is where I've used it so much and washed it over and over the glue came undone and needs to be reglued.
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
I really really like this brush! It's on the cheaper side so that's a plus. And I use it for multiple things not just for my crease. e.l.f. Eye Crease Brush . I love the size and angle of the brush. It's not to fluffy and I love that the handle isn't bulky or too thin it's just right. It's a product I would recommend for anyone to atleast give it a try.
Jasmine D.
S El Monte, CA
Who knew that one of my favorite brushes would only be a couple of bucks! Works so well and definitely worth the price. I find myself always grabbing this brush over others to ensure that my crease is perfectly blended. I need to buy a new one soon!
TheresaD C.
Indianola, MS
I love e.l.f I have way more brushes than I should admit but omg this crease brush is perfect. It blends doesn't streak or pull my delicate skin. I am gifting my granddivas with my holiday sets I stocked up on this past Christmas season.
Tabbetha H.
Lanexa , VA
Absolutely love this brush! It's soft but it's also like very stiff. So be careful you know when using dark products. I mainly use this brush to apply Dark Shadows you know in the corner and then blend them out with another brush. But it's an all-around good brush I would highly recommend it to beginners. And it's very inexpensive to
Danielle M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love E.L.F. products so when I found this set of brushes for suuupppeeerrr cheap I was all for it! Very affordable and I still use them to this day! I haven’t had any shedding issues and they are my go to brushes! I love the crease brush because my daily look is a light Smokey eye and this brush is perfect for placing product!
Laura B.
Definitely one of my favorite brushes to blend out my eyeshadows. I forgot how much it is, but I remember it being extremely cheap. It blends the colors nicely. The only thing I don’t like is that the white handle always somehow gets scraped and it looks like if dirty and old. But I think that’s just me not handling it carefully..haha
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
LAURA M.
My eyelids are very sensitive. How soft is this brush?
Bailey M.
How well does this hold up after being washed?

Walmart