Megan B.
middletown, OH
I have a love/hate relationship with liquid liner. Like a lot of other people, I love a sharp wing. It adds that extra something to my eyes and lifts them. I've found liquid liner to be the easiest way to do that, but liquid can be a challenge....

Well. Not anymore. I first tried out this little baby back when it retailed for $1. I didn't have high hopes simply because I thought I would be "getting what I paid for." Man oh man was I wrong! The brush is flexible, but stiff enough to get a precise line. ITS BLACK! I hate nothing more than a liner that dries and isn't dark enough. I like my liner as dark as Lord Voldemorts soul.

My only complaint is that this dries with a little bit of shine. A matte finish and it would be perfect. It doesn't flake off, the product goes a long way, and its gentle on the eyes. Definitely worth $2.