BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

How To Use
Begin At The Inner Corner Of The Eye Along The Lash Line And Work Outwards.
Position Brush Tip Close To The Lash Roots And In A Gentle, Fluid Movement Apply Color Along The Natural Curve Of Your Lash Line.

Ingedients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Pvm/Ma Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?159 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 18 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and lo...51 Answers
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner
  • "I was a little skeptical at first, but for a $1 I couldn't pass it up. I love this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and is a nice dark color (I use black). It can take a while for it to dry, depending on how thick you lay it on. I need to fan it before I move on or else it will smudge everywhere. I will continue to buy this as long as it is available. " in 2441 reviews
  • "I really love this liquid eyeliner so much! other than its a dollar it dose not look to cheap on! dries really fast and stays on really pretty! it also last a long time! and I use it on the daily! the little brush is really soft and helps me with my winged cat eye lol!" in 1102 reviews
Anaka F.
Raymore
Review for: Jet Black more...
I absolutely love this eyeliner!  I have been using liquid eyeliners for almost 25 years and Elf is now my go to brand it is the same or in some cases even better than the expensive name brands. This brand and style is one of my all time favorites for the last 4 years.  Such a smooth application and it's up to you if you want it a thick or thin line.  Not to mention it is brand name quality for drug store price!  It can't get much better than that!!  A big 👍👍 from this makeup junkie!
Vanessa M.
Fairfield , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my top eyelids to show more volume when I wear mascara. I can’t recall how long I’ve been using it, but I don’t have one negative thing to say about it. Every time I put on eye makeup, I use it. It does take a second to dry. It is long-lasting and goes throughout the day.
Sarah F.
Loveland, CO
I used this liner for quite a few years, and it’s great quality for the very affordable price. The fine tip of the applicator makes it easy to achieve precision with the look you want. The only reason I switched is because I started using brown eyeliner, and I’m terrible at doing a cat eye with anything other than a gel liner. I would definitely recommend this if you like rich color, staying power, and clean lines!
Whitney G.
Saint Paul, MN
I loved this eyeliner. I used to buy it all the time before they increased their prices, and it worked like a dream. The applicator wand is this perfect little flexible thing that comes to a wonderful tip at the end. It was so easy to apply. It washed off so easily, which unfortunately meant that it would come off if I would wear it to work, but a little makeup setting spray would help combat that.
Genesis M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is really the only eyeliner I have used and it’s awesome ! It never fails me down and my eyeliner is always on point. Where in the picture I have added shows how nice it looks once your done . Not sure if they have other colors but if they don’t they should start getting them ! Love love love this product
🌈Mitch V.
Lexington Park
Review for: Midnight more...
This product is a great price but NOT for beginners! I love the e.l.f line because it is usually very cheap and user friendly, but I would begin with a liner pen if I was just starting off.

This product takes a bit to get used to. You need to make sure you don't pick up too much product, and don't spill any from the open component on your vanity. I find that you can get a great line and wing from this, but it is NOT good for tight lining (meaning you would need another liner near your lash line to prevent a gap).

This product wears fairly well for daily use, but is not 'stay all day'. That being said, for the price it performs very well. For the price I also very much enjoy the applicator. The bristles are nice and stay together well after multiple uses.

All in all, this is a good liner for the price, but if you can spend even $10 or so to get a pen type applicator, I would recommend that for beginners.
rhiannon s.
Williamstown
I absolutely adore this product! The price is affordable and the application is easy! The brush in the eyeliner is thin and precise and made learning the skill of winged liner, much easier! It doesn’t come out as gray like many drugstore brand of eyeliner and, it lasts you a long time! Fully recommend this product!
Michelle D.
Review for: Jet Black more...
I want to really love this product because it has a great price. The eyeliner is easy to apply and also looks beautiful! But...after a couple hours of wear it doesn’t seem to stay in place. A lot of times the mascara that was lining the top of my eye ended up on the skin under my eyes. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
Review for: Jet Black more...
This eyeliner is perfect for anyone who wants to start using eyeliner. I bought this because of the price and I was surprised to find out that this works really good. The only thing that you should know is that this isn’t matte or waterproof. Other than that this is perfect for beginners.
Ana A.
Ocala, FL.
Review for: Jet Black more...
I have to admit that it was recently that I tried this product since many girls here from  InfluensterCVS Pharmacy And I was surprised by its super economic price, I thought it would not be a good product.But OMG! when using it, it leaves me speechless, it is very good, its pigmentation is excellent and it is totally matt, it also lasts perfectly without falling off. That if it is quite small, it is not too much product but considering that it is so cheap, I do not complain, I love it and its application is super easy!
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks