e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects.

What anyone know a good waterproof eyeliner because I don’t want my eyeliner to smudge all the time?
how long wearing is this?
Is it really black?
Start your review of e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner!
Product Highlights
...love this eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and is a nice dark color (I use black). It can take a while for it to dry, depending on how thick you lay it on. I need to fan it before I move on or else it will smudge everywhere. I will continue to buy this as long as it is available. in reviews
...the daily! the little brush is really soft and helps me with my winged cat eye lol!in reviews
Lourdes V.
Rochester, NY
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Lourdes V.
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Lourdes V.
This little giant its the best. Last Long hours with out problems . I recommend this product e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner. I can find it for cheap e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner
victoria M.
Liberal, KS
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by victoria M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this eyeliner, it’s one of my favorites the little brush is so precise and easy to work with. Te color is very very black and the formula is great. I have bought this like 3 times and I would buy it again. Good quality and great price
Elissa I.
Washington, IL
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Elissa I.
I was surprised that something a simple as eyeliner could change my whole look. I love the cateye look, but can only seem to achieve it with the brush liners. E.L.F has been my forever and always liner for basic black. It is easy to use, a beautiful strong black and wonderful to apply. I will never not be without it.
Briar R.
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Briar R.
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Briar R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been my go to liner for YEARS! Typically costing anywhere from 3 to 6 dollars it has never ever failed me! It's easy to apply, and it doesn't crack at all! I would suggest this to every and anyone !
Reem Z.
Brooklyn, NY
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Reem Z.
I’ve been using this for over 10 years. I can’t find another eyeliner with a more precise applicator. The only thing I would change about the e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner is the amount of pigment it gives off. Sometimes it’s not enough if you’re wearing a colorful eyeshadow look underneath, but layering it does the job. It’s 100% worth it given how smoothly it applies.
Morgan P.
Dana Point, CA
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Morgan P.
I wish I could give this 10/5 stars because this is the best liquid eyeliner and is at a price you can’t beat. I’ve been using this eyeliner for 13 years. YES. 13. I only use this liquid eyeliner. I’ve tried more expensive and always regret spending the money. I usually use this product to get a nice clean cat eye, but I’ve also done cute stars and shapes.
Sarah K.
Westland, MI
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Sarah K.
The only eyeliner I will use! 10/10! Goes on super easy, nice dark color. The only thing is it’s not waterproof, so I use a setting spray. Looks great in pictures, as seen below.
Lilly O.
Essex, MD
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Lilly O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely love this product! This was the first liquid eye liner I ever tried, Its so easy to use! I'm just a bit disappointed to see that elf is beginning to raise up the prices on their essentials products.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best liquid eye liner that I have. I love the charcoal color. It very cute color, is a great brand and you can buy it everywhere.e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner
Giovi P.
Tulsa, OK
e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner uploaded by Giovi P.
This is an okay eyeliner if youre just taking photos and using it for a short period of time. It smudges like crazy! But given the fact that it was less than $3 I can't complain that much. It's super black, and the liner is very precise. They could definitely improve on the formula. Keep the jet black color, and liner BUT WATERPROOF. 🖤 e.l.f-Expert Liquid Eye Liner-Jet Black-Pack of 2 (2 total liners)

1,152 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...