6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #36 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?141 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??44 Answers
Shakira J.
Shakira J.
Orpington , Kent
Review for: Black
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It is the blackest black I have seen so far for a liquid liner and I would definitely purchase it again! It was only £3 from Superdrug and I haven't stopped using it since. I work at a fast food restaurant and it still stays perfect through an 8 hour shift and then if I go out after work with colleagues! Best Buy ever. You have so much control over it❤
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
The formula for this product has gotten much better since I last bought it. At first it smelled of ink and did not last very long but now it's gotten much better wit the smell and overall application. The brush is easy to use, good dry time, not matte. The only cons is that it wipes easy and it's a bit liquidity. I got mines in two colors Jet Black and Midnight. Midnight is more of a blue ink pen and Jet Black is black.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Charcoal
I've tried this liquid eyeliner from elf ally of times now at first I wasn't too sure about it but I feel in love it takes some practice but it is easy to work with it does not crack it's a nice charcoal color even though I wish it were darker than that but I love using it especially when using glitter works perfect. Also love that it's an affordable price. I also love using a créame liner on top of this to make it more darker. Definitely recommend to beginners on a budget.
Riley W.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The eyeliner is a little runny for my taste, but it's honestly the cheapest, best eyeliner that gets the job done and works well at the end of the day. It dries down well and lasts a while, and I have repurchased this product for years. It gets you where you need to be.
Steph K.
Steph K.
Mesa, AZ
One of my favorite eyeliners and so affordable! Easily glides on and doesn't smudge after drying. It's the perfect consistency and is very easy to use. 10/10
Gabi V.
Gabi V.
Did not work for me at all. Hands down worst eyeliner I've ever tried. I've tried it with and without a primer and in both cases it turned out the same. Took long to dry and went on REALLY patchy and seemed to settle in the wrinkles of my eyelids like the tiny grooves of the skin. I put some on really quickly for the photo I added.
Selah H.
Selah H.
I love this eyeliner! It is totally worth $2
I'm not a big fan of the brush but the actual product is great. It dries really quick and is pretty long lasting (especially when you set it with a black shadow) I also got one in charcoal and it was very clumpy, so I don't no if they are all like that or just mine. But other than that I think this is a really good drugstore eyeliner.😀
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
I like this eyeliner. It is pigmented and it applies on smoothly. It is also inexpensive! So if you're beginning to do eyeliner makeup, you should buy this for a starter. But it does come off pretty easily so that's a con.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to liquid liner for a couple of years but now all of a sudden it's horrible to where I've gotten a chemical burn from it, suddenly swollen and oozy only where the wing was drawn on at.
I'll attach pictures hard
To see but it's very swollen, bumps and exactly the shape of the wing ( where it was) is very sore, swollen and bumpy/oozy; creates crust in am and still sore and swollen. I'll do a before and after for everyone to see.
Sally F.
Sally F.
algiers
Review for: Charcoal, Coffee
one of the best liquid eyeliner that i have ever used great quality with a very low price for the beginner specially it is the only one to choose so easy to apply and it will definitely will give you a wonderful result it is a very important product in my makeup bag i use it every day and i totally recommend it .
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
Monique A.
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
michelle g.
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks